Entire ATS Live On Tour?

[AndOne]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the idea. I don't know if I'm a bad fan for saying this, but I'm pretty sure I won't like all the songs on ATS, so I'm not looking forward to hearing them all live... at the two London shows I'm going to. They've already had to drop a lot of good old songs out, so why add so many new ones? So far the new album has been a bit of a disappointment.. Hope it gets better, cause there's no way I'm gonna stop listening to LP.

Edited by diff

The album is only 45 minutes and they play for 90. I'll deal with 45 minutes of singles if I also get to hear all of the new stuff in one shot.

Can't get enough of the "full album tour" trend lately :)

The album's NOT only 45 minutes. I'm almost completely sure of it. That was probably just an approximation

They've already had to drop a lot of songs out, so why add so many new ones? So far the new album has been a bit of a disappointment.. Hope it gets better, cause there's no way I'm gonna stop listening to LP.

Because they have a new album coming out? And you haven't even listened to the new album yet so you can't really say it's been disappointing.

So far the new album has been a bit of a disappointment.. Hope it gets better, cause there's no way I'm gonna stop listening to LP.

....you've only heard about 1:50 seconds max of ONE song, which to add of a 5:32 song, out of 15 tracks!

Correction - this has been done by other artists but NOT by LP. Who the hell said the new CD is 45 minutes? I find that REALLY hard to believe.

How is this going to kill older fans? I'm an older fan and I think this is great. Please drop singles! lol if it comes to new songs or old singles, NEW SONGS please. Unless they suck :/

The Requiem

The Radiance

Burning In The Skies

Empty Spaces

When They Come For Me

Robot Boy

Jornada Del Muerto

Waiting For The End

Blackout

Wretches And Kings

Wisdom, Justice, And Love

Iridescent

Fallout

The Catalyst

The Messenger

------------------

New Divide

In The End

What I've Done

(----------------)

Bleed It Out

Faint

One Step Closer

21 songs. Their biggest hits + the new album. It could work.

Because they have a new album coming out? And you haven't even listened to the new album yet so you can't really say it's been disappointing.

They haven't played all of the songs on an album live before, even on a promo tour. And my comment was based on what I've seen and heard by this day, and _that_ has been disappointing.

Don't like the idea at all. Not playing all the songs gives hardcore fans of certain songs that "surprise" feel if their song is played randomly. In Pieces comes to mind.

oh dear sweet mother god

In Pieces, all my wet dreams are filled with seeing it live, where chester does all that crazy/cool acting according to the lyrics of the songs on stage.

but never going happen prolly

not a single, not their favourite track, not a fan favourite...

Edited by Derbyster

I WOULD LOVE FOR THEM TO PLAY THE WHOLE ALBUM LIVE! 15 songs and then another 6 of old material. They wouldn't have to play all the boring ass shit from Meteora and Hybrid Theory anymore. It could be this

1. The Requiem

2. The Radiance

3. Burning In The Skies

4. Empty Spaces

5. When They Come For Me

6. Robot Boy

7. Jornada Del Muerto

8. Waiting For The End

9. Blackout

10. Wretches And Kings

11. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

12. Iridescent

13. Fallout

14. The Catalyst

15. The Messenger

16. What I've Done

17. From The Inside

18. Somewhere I Belong

19. Given Up

20. Faint

21. One Step Closer

That would be cool, but if it were me i would want the whole new album and then: In The End, One Step Closer, Crawling, Don't Stay, Faint, Breaking the Habit, Given Up, and Leave Out All the Rrst played with the new album. I like the idea of them playing the whole album, but I also don't cause I want to hear old stuff too

The Requiem

The Radiance

Burning In The Skies

Empty Spaces

When They Come For Me

Robot Boy

Jornada Del Muerto

Waiting For The End

Blackout

Wretches And Kings

Wisdom, Justice, And Love

Iridescent

Fallout

The Catalyst

The Messenger

------------------

New Divide

In The End

What I've Done

(----------------)

Bleed It Out

Faint

One Step Closer

21 songs. Their biggest hits + the new album. It could work.

for me this would mean that i'd rather do sth else han go to an lp concert. 5 songs from every studio album is what i would prefer (ok i admit that in fact i want Ht and meteora only ;) )

The album is only 45 minutes and they play for 90. I'll deal with 45 minutes of singles if I also get to hear all of the new stuff in one shot.

Can't get enough of the "full album tour" trend lately :)

45 minutes album is not 45 minutes live show.

Live show has pauses between songs, talks, encores, etc, which makes it much longer.

I've been to few live shows of my favorite Ukrainian band. They've released badass album recently, and I've been at 4 shows after it. They've been playing all songs first, and then after a break - older songs. But those shows lasted 2.5 hours approximately. Shows had around 30 songs. And it was dope.

That's what you get from not smoking, drinking, etc. vocalist is 38 years already, but he's like energizer on the stage.

Jumping, stagediving, etc....

If only LP played whole new album (15 songs) and then another 15 songs, maybe after a short break (~5-10 minutes with some background music) - it would be really cool. But I highly doubt that they have enough stamina for it.

Everyone, there is no way this album is 45 minutes long.

It's 15 tracks, and the times we know of already are all at least 4 minutes, with one being almost 6. The rest of the tracks aren't going to magically be 2 minute songs.

im a bit confused.

about a month ago you said they may play the whole HT album as anniversary and now you say you see THIS happening.

also, 50% of the crowd would be pissed because they know just the singles of ATS and the older stuff.

im not quite sure if i can support this.

I have never been to a Linkin Park concert, I arrived to the US at age 11 in december of 2003. Regardless I have been a fan since HT. The next US tour would be my first and I was hoping to hearing the band playing their classics. But am ok with them playing ATS in its entirety. It's not like I haven't seen them preform them in videos, but I would have love to experience it.