Chester To Be In SAW 3D

Night289

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chester is going to die in the film. lol. Sweet though! It's going to be the most badass scream in the whole SAW series!

I fully believe if there will be a Crank 3, Chester will make a cameo in it. He is great friends with Jason Statham (my favorite actor), plus he made a cameo in the first 2, so it's only logical to do it again.

The makers of Crank have said they WILL make a crank 3 even if its straight to DVD. If they get the budget though they want it 3D.

To repeat someones question.. Is this a cameo or does he actually have a part in the film? (like longer than 5min)

The makers of Crank have said they WILL make a crank 3 even if its straight to DVD. If they get the budget though they want it 3D.

To repeat someones question.. Is this a cameo or does he actually have a part in the film? (like longer than 5min)

He is not listed on either IMDB or Wikipedia, so I don't think this will be a huge or even big role.

He is probably on screen for a quick death and then a showing of what is left of him.

lol this is a good way to promote the new album. Maybe they will use a song from the upcoming LP album for this movie. And I think for such films like SAW it doesnt make sense to use a pop song or a slow song without guitars and hard parts. Because when you watched the ending sence from all SAW movies you can heared always a hardrock song. This means we have a godd chance to hear something harder stuff from LP^^maybe;-)

I know its only a opion but it makes sense why chester will play in this movie.

Sry for my bad english;-)

Edited by Mofamike

Oh jeez, WHY?!?!

Talk about one of the most unoriginal movie franchises of all-time that wasn't even deserving of ONE sequel, let alone six of them. Apparently this is going to be the last movie in the franchise? One can only hope...

Nope... Check and maybe a Saw 9 too.

trailer is sweet chester looks one of the captives in the movie trying to escape ,, saw movies are usually pretty intresting and challenging lets see whats cooking this time :) itz been a long time after Crank , chester hits the big screen once again :)

Finally (and hopefully) the last Saw movie. Saw I and II are my favorites. Stopped watching after part 4 though, that one was quite confusing. They should have stopped after part 2 if you ask me. Too many sequels can ruin a movie.

I think I'll give the new one a chance especially cause it will be in 3D.

Sorry if this has already been posted but...

There is a "trap" scene in the film that producers would not allow in previous Saw films that they described as "too violent", "too disgusting", and "just wrong".[2] Melton called it the "Garage Trap" which involves a car and sets off a "chain reaction".[23] Producer Oren Koules said that there are eleven traps in the film, the most ever in the franchise.[36]

And Chester was inside a car... Is he on the more disgusting trap of all time?

Sorry if this has already been posted but...

And Chester was inside a car... Is he on the more disgusting trap of all time?

c'mon it's chester, he probably asked to be in the most brutal of them all haha.

"Chester, i want to play a game.." LOL

:D i wonder what his name will be in the movie.. and significance, for that matter.

im willing to bet chester will be in the "beginning trap" . all of them have had a trap happen to a non significant character die in the beginning in a trap.

ah, good point. i can't wait to hear his 'message'. it's definitley going to be tongue-in-cheek for us LP fans haha.

Edited by dromani22