Mike Shinoda Live on Ustream

maik_gianino

sounds like the winning remix will be a bonus on the best buy version of the album.

I hope it'll just be a digital download, or at least a separate edition. Best Buy always has the cheapest prices on release day and I really don't want the remix on the CD.

Ew...duets welcome? Fuck that. I want all original LP music.

EDIT: HELL YES. Some it's going to be a Best Buy bonus track, whatever remix wins. Good. I was worried that the fan remix would replace the album version on the actual album. I feel so relieved.

Edited by Geki

I hope it'll just be a digital download, or at least a separate edition. Best Buy always has the cheapest prices on release day and I really don't want the remix on the CD.

I agree. An itunes version would be just fine but not on the actual cd.

I have Blackbirds in 320 kbps...it's higher quality than if they were to put Blackbirds on iTunes. I say for the band to go for it though, it's not like it's that great of a song anyways, so maybe other people that don't want to play through 8BR and aren't big fans of LP can hear it.

I personally want "Blackbirds" on iTunes... I want to be able to listen to it everywhere, not just during game play and the ones that are being passed around are not high quality.

Anyway, cool chat I guess, I don't care for the contest though to be honest, maybe cause I could NEVER do a remix cause I wouldn't know how lol.

Looks like new artwork in the background, right? Pretty cool :D

yep saw this too and thought it really cool

@apperance:

great that he did it and glad that i could watch him telling us some stuff

joe will direct the video for 'The Catalyst' he also announced at the very end