Mike Shinoda Live on Ustream

maik_gianino

Ew...duets welcome? Fuck that. I want all original LP music.

EDIT: HELL YES. Some it's going to be a Best Buy bonus track, whatever remix wins. Good. I was worried that the fan remix would replace the album version on the actual album. I feel so relieved.

why in the world would a remix replace the album track? Jesus...

why in the world would a remix replace the album track? Jesus...

Actually, there are times where the remix is on the normal edition and the original is only on the special edition.. but that was the remix that the artist himself made and the only example I can think of is Kanye West with Diamonds of Sierra Leone.

Actually, there are times where the remix is on the normal edition and the original is only on the special edition.. but that was the remix that the artist himself made and the only example I can think of is Kanye West with Diamonds of Sierra Leone.

LP is not Kanye :P . still the idea is just idiotic ... IMO

That track from Kanye West is sampled not remixed! lol :P

well we certianly can't sample from other songs in the style of Fort Minor:We major. imagine the legal issues LP would have to face in releasing on an album! The whole point of the cataliyst remix contest is to create orginal stuff. Remix doesnt just mean "re-mix" & "re-layer the catalist snippets. record new piano, guitar parts or anything you like, as long as its your own work!

watched the video a lil while ago. Just saw a thread for it. It was cool. I love the contest idea, even tough i am really bad at remixing things. I can't wait to hear people's creations. I can't wait for the album, and I want Blackbirds to be released on Itunes. I would so buy it. I don't like having to open the game to listen to it.