A Thousand Suns - September 14th!

danielpsoad-09

I want Alex on this Album, or Astat.

I enjoy Alex's And One cover, more than the original. If you haven't heard it, check that shit out homies. I'll go listen to it now and have an eargasm as a matter of fact.

Agreed, my personal favorite was the Blackbirds cover, however it seems to have been taken down.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, my personal favorite was the Blackbirds cover, however it seems to have been taken down.

Yeah Warner got to that one. I guess because it's supposed to be a reward for finishing the game :/ oops.

I'd love to hear what Anthony comes up with if he enters this.

Edited by GigaScythe

Yeah Warner got to that one. I guess because it's supposed to be a reward for finishing the game :/ oops.

Thats odd though, they were upset over someone essentially singing a song and taping it. Its not like it was on any official release for profit.

Regardless, I'll be checking out your album, as I really enjoyed your covers, you've got a great voice.

Edited by cstebila

I think he can pull off something good, if his cover of Purple Haze that he did a few years ago is an indication of how talented he really is.

I think he can pull off something good, if his cover of Purple Haze that he did a few years ago is an indication of how talented he really is.

Has it been years since that cover? Wow. But yeah it was great stuff indeed. Other little stuff like the altered solo in the "In Pieces" cover we did, and the improv he does in the bridge of his "New Divide" cover shows he really has some awesome creativity.

Has it been years since that cover? Wow. But yeah it was great stuff indeed. Other little stuff like the altered solo in the "In Pieces" cover we did, and the improv he does in the bridge of his "New Divide" cover shows he really has some awesome creativity.

I guess its only been a year and a half, but I had the audio for it before his video for it was up.

...Enter entraik

Hello, new to this forum... hehe. I look forward to this contest, and will be entering it for sure..

you can hear some of my work at:

My Music......

that shit's insane! props, bro.

i'm gonna be entering this contest as well, but i have nothing to show you guys right now. actually, my friends on facebook can view a composition i wrote for my ap music theory class (under videos)

Alex can sound like Chester.. Astat knows Linkin Park's guitar riffs inside and out....

but you want a remixer? I say we revive DJ Bloodfrost. Who's with me?

Don't forget Xefuzion. He's made full remixes in the past for New Divide and Blackbirds before they came out and he did it based on 15-30 second previews. Good for him. Now he has an even bigger incentive to do this. Can't wait to hear what he comes up with.

Fuck yeah, september 14th!!!!!!!!!!! We 're almost here, after years of waiting...I'm really excited right now :D :D

About the contest, I think this idea is pure win. To be featured on one of the most anticipated 2010 album is simply great , and it's also an unique opportunity to make its way in the music business. Just imagine....LP records sells over millions of copies, wich means that approximately as much people will listen to the lucky winner's remix/guitar part/keybord part/whatever. And also, imagine how this same winner will be proud of him/her....Anyway, I'm not afraid about the quality of the futur track, because if it's selected by us, the fans, and by LP at the same time, it has to be incredibly good. :) I'm anxious to see what Astat/Alex/Xefuzion will comes up with...Maybe you guys should work together?

Edited by Qwerty18

Ouch :(

Regardless, I'm going to enter. That is, assuming it's an international contest and not United States residents only.

You have all my support, i'm the first to vote for your version...

Don't criticize to one of the best musicians in LPlive guys, we have to support them (Gigascythe & Astat)

I think the lplive community should work together.....cause I know all I could come up with is to add some acoustic guitar.

Whatever might as well enter.

Good luck you guys lol

This... LPlive need to be together in this one, for all the projects we need a mutual support "today for you tomorrow for me"

It'd be cool to have a potential thread for people to showcase their entries once the contest opens. Minimal spam, just an entry per post, some feedback etc.

Good idea Alex.

I'll post one up and sticky it.

I'm assuming the contest is going to be run for a relatively short period of time seeing how their putting a fan on The Catalyst and the song debuts in little more then 3 weeks (yikes!). I think it's an awesome idea, i'm all for it. I mean how rewarding will it be for that one fan when his little piece is played live by Linkin park across the world for years to come. I wish i played an instrument or knew how to use those beat-making programs, i'd so jump on this but i'm not creative at all musically :(