danielpsoad-09

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY!

So September 1st is also an important day :D . Hope you mods are ready :D

HaHa!! I was thinking of this post: " The album A THOUSAND SUNS has LEAKED. Anyone who posts a link to the album will be permanently banned."

I'm curious to see what Alex McMillan will do with this...

Well unless he's gonna whip out an epic remix or something, I don't think they will want two Chester's on the same song.

And cue the whining already.

Linkin Park is giving one extremely lucky fan an opportunity of a life time and already people are complaining about it.

Is there anything that could possibly gratify the entire community at one time?

-------------------

With that said, I can't wait to hear the new song and am so ready for September 14th.

I'm not to keen either on hearing a fan's work on an official album by them... I wouldn't mind the track on a single or a separate album but I've always thought of their main albums as just them and noone else apart from string players or specific elements such as the Japanese flute in NL, but I'm fucking excited about the fact that we'll get The Catalyst's stems tomorrow...

Big thanks to LPBR to reporting this first. They're on their A game lately. Also, Mark still has to tell us how he got September 14 from the original .gif message.

And Dear Astat,

Get on this remix contest.

Love, Me.

Alex can sound like Chester.. Astat knows Linkin Park's guitar riffs inside and out....

but you want a remixer? I say we revive DJ Bloodfrost. Who's with me?

I've learnt pretty much every song on the drums to it's last detail, studio and live. :mellow:

Big thanks to LPBR to reporting this first. They're on their A game lately. Also, Mark still has to tell us how he got September 14 from the original .gif message.

And Dear Astat,

Get on this remix contest.

Love, Me.

Astat needs to be in it!!! Also Alex...

LEt´s hope one of them win this