A Thousand Suns - September 14th!

danielpsoad-09

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've learnt pretty much every song on the drums to it's last detail, studio and live. :mellow:

I was actually just making fun of the whole situation. Covering music is one thing, but creating something original is a whole different ball game.

Alex can sound like Chester.. Astat knows Linkin Park's guitar riffs inside and out....

but you want a remixer? I say we revive DJ Bloodfrost. Who's with me?

Super agree!

About the confirmation, is great... no more puzzles, no more messages... finally a confirmation !!!

About the contest, is a great idea, awesome idea, i think we will get a different tracks of the song, i mean not just a Snippet version... like a Multi-Track Sample for The Catalyst...

For those who are making remixes of LP like me (ugly remixes) is a big dream make a song for LP...

Linkin Park feat. Maik Gianino or Linkin Park feat. linkingabo holy shit !!!

:lol: :lol:

About the contest, is a great idea, awesome idea, i think we will get a different tracks of the song, i mean not just a Snippet version... like a Multi-Track Sample for The Catalyst...

I have a feeling it will just be the instrumental stems, no vocals (a few select words if any).

ok u're good too we get it! all u have to do is prove it :)

Just my input, if this system is based on votes...true talent never wins.

Like the Projekt Revolution Constest maybe ?

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

Edited by rav0k

I'm sure in some time as the news spreads, the record of most users online will break very easily!!

Just my input, if this system is based on votes...true talent never wins.

What makes you say that? Just asking.

What makes you say that? Just asking.

Well to be blunt, let's use this equation:

Subject A: Attractive, has expensive recording equipment, sounds professional

Subject B: Not attractive, has very low quality recording equipment, extremely talented

The shallow minds of the masses will choose Subject A, granted this is all my opinion and not scientifically proven...but you can just see it yourself most of the time, especially when you ask people why they choose one over the other.

Edit: That was a very poor example of an equation. LOL

Edited by rav0k

When I said Astat better enter the contest, I was only using him as an example because he's probably the most well known and most talented musician in the LP community.

That doesn't mean I don't think anyone else should try. I plan on trying myself, any musician should give it a go.

When I said Astat better enter the contest, I was only using him as an example because he's probably the most well known and most talented musician in the LP community.

Well, no disrespect to Astat, what has he done that you know of besides covering Linkin Park's music?

edit: I have heard some original stuff from him but I wasn't aware he made that public.

That I know...yes they are!!!

So are you implying that I have no talent simply because you don't like my style? I feel so much love in these forums today. :lol:

Edited by rav0k

Well, no disrespect to Astat, what has he done that you know of besides covering Linkin Park's music?

I was on his Youtube account the other day and if I remember correctly he has covered a few other bands and in fact is in two bands of his own, I think?

Wow what an amazing opportunity for the musicians out there - good luck to everyone who enters. I will vote 100% on talent and I know many others will too.

Some of you really need to be more open-minded, this remixed song could be really good, don't knock it until you've heard it!

edit: I have heard some original stuff from him but I wasn't aware he made that public.

So are you implying that I have no talent simply because you don't like my style? I feel so much love in these forums today. :lol:

I´ve never said that... OMG

Forget what i´ve said... Let´s hope SOMEONE wins LoL

I´ve never said that... OMG

Forget what i´ve said... Let´s hope SOMEONE wins LoL

I'm just messing with you. :lol:

Edit: I must return to my slumber, good luck to all who enter. ;)

Edited by rav0k