A Thousand Suns - September 14th!

danielpsoad-09

I was on his Youtube account the other day and if I remember correctly he has covered a few other bands and in fact is in two bands of his own, I think?

This, he has experience playing shows, has the keen ability to figure out how to play songs correctly down to the smallest detail by ear. He's a talented guy.

Plus, just watch his videos and read his posts. The guy lives and breathes music. He would definitely have a great shot at winning. So would Alex. I haven't really heard enough of anyone else to have an opinion on them.

Edited by Xero21

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This, he has experience playing shows, has the keen ability to figure out how to play songs correctly down to the smallest detail by ear. He's a talented guy.

Plus, just watch his videos and read his posts. The guy lives and breathes music. He would definitely have a great shot at winning. So would Alex. I haven't really heard enough of anyone else to have an opinion on them.

I'm not knocking their talent, I'm just trying to make the point that there are many other musicians (who have played shows as well) that are part of this website. I would hate to see everyone else shut off just because people "know of" the other.

Both Gigascythe and Astat have recorded original music, and they are both very talented. There are also several others here that have the ability to do something great, so its going to be interesting to see what else is brought to the table for LP to consider.

Both Gigascythe and Astat have recorded original music, and they are both very talented. There are also several others here that have the ability to do something great, so its going to be interesting to see what else is brought to the table for LP to consider.

Count me in. I'll start saving money for some studio time and come up with some sort of remix. I hope there's a deluxe package again, as well.

i dont think alex can sing well AT ALL. thats not a personal attack at him its just an opinion dont jump down my throat for it. astat on the other hand, ive watched his videos and he has talent

edit: to be fair, i like gigascythes MUSIC. just not his voice

Edited by deadnbloated

i dont think alex can sing well AT ALL. thats not a personal attack at him its just an opinion dont jump down my throat for it. astat on the other hand, ive watched his videos and he has talent

Ouch :(

Regardless, I'm going to enter. That is, assuming it's an international contest and not United States residents only.

Regardless, I'm going to enter. That is, assuming it's an international contest and not United States residents only.

like i said, its just my opinion. PLENTY of people enjoy what you do and like i said, i like your instrumentals. im reeeeaaally not trying to be a dick

like i said, its just my opinion. PLENTY of people enjoy what you do and like i said, i like your instrumentals. im reeeeaaally not trying to be a dick

Haha yeah I know. I'd never think you were a dick for having an honest opinion :P I don't expect everyone to like my voice.

Pleasepleaseplease be an international contest.

Edited by GigaScythe

Me too. I asked if this was just for US residents only earlier but nobody said anything. I assume it will be though.

Hey dude its one person, not everyone will like your music, i've learned that!

I'm looking forward to the new album 'In Coma' though.

And as for LP awesome news! I might give a go at this as well as some of my friends. But honestly I just want the damn album!

Me too. I asked if this was just for US residents only earlier but nobody said anything. I assume it will be though.

It'd be a shame if it was. Obviously it's easier logistically for them to do it that way but it's still a bit harsh to exclude the many non-US fans.

Hey dude its one person, not everyone will like your music, i've learned that!

I'm looking forward to the new album 'In Coma' though.

I know, I was kidding :) In Coma comes out tomorrow haha, LP has dwarfed my humble little album release with their own news. :3

Edited by GigaScythe

FINALLY got the confirmation!Hell Yeah :D I'm super psyched...and I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight knowing that tomorrow I'll be able to hear snippets of The Catalyst.I'm not a musician or anything but I'm going to work my butt off to make a nice remix (omg I hope it will be international).This article in Blabbermouth made me so happy for some reason,like seeing all the info about the album and the single and live shows all in one was awesome.It's coming!!!

It'd be a shame if it was. Obviously it's easier logistically for them to do it that way but it's still a bit harsh to exclude the many non-US fans.

Ah I know how you feel. I'd have loved to enter to win that Meteora plaque the other month, for example. I remember the contest to meet the band during the MTM era where some kids were flown out from all over the states to eat dinner and listen to some of the songs.

I know, I was kidding :) In Coma comes out tomorrow haha, LP has dwarfed my humble little album release with their own news. :3

I enjoyed your covers, I'll check out the release.

Edited by cstebila

Knowing my luck and living in the UK, I'll get up tomorrow and the snippets won't even be up yet because I bet they're leaving it til mid-afternoon PST or something 8-)

edit: HAH, LP feat. Trent would be insane.

Edited by GigaScythe

I want Alex on this Album, or Astat.

I enjoy Alex's And One cover, more than the original. If you haven't heard it, check that shit out homies. I'll go listen to it now and have an eargasm as a matter of fact.