LP Single Release Date

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have sources inside Warner Bros in various countries across the world who leak and give us this information. Some of it has to be censored to protect various things...this isn't exactly the right way of going about doing things since this information is of course, supposed to stay within the record label/band's management and not supposed to be leaked, but we do leak things sometimes....this is one of them. We can't give any information on the source and exactly who and WHY the things that are censored are censored, but I can tell you that this is as legit as it gets. This is no scam, lol, I don't let our staff put up bullshit information on LPLive. I check and make sure everything we post is as legit as it can be (and if something is wrong, I do take blame personally since I approve just about everything that's put in the Newswire...usually it's not wrong because of us, etc).

/2cents

Just wondering, if Mike's message is "rewarding", what could it be? Will it be better than the possible release date of a new single?

Edit: I mean this is not officially released. But Mike may know that we now know about this release date. Maybe he'll give the solution to the puzzle himself? Or he may change the pic in a day or two?

Edited by appukhare

We have sources inside Warner Bros in various countries across the world who leak and give us this information. Some of it has to be censored to protect various things...this isn't exactly the right way of going about doing things since this information is of course, supposed to stay within the record label/band's management and not supposed to be leaked, but we do leak things sometimes....this is one of them. We can't give any information on the source and exactly who and WHY the things that are censored are censored, but I can tell you that this is as legit as it gets. This is no scam, lol, I don't let our staff put up bullshit information on LPLive. I check and make sure everything we post is as legit as it can be (and if something is wrong, I do take blame personally since I approve just about everything that's put in the Newswire...usually it's not wrong because of us, etc).

/2cents

So...the title was there but was covered up for legal reasons?

Also my post was deleted. Sadface.

Edited by SomedudeRemix

No, there was no title. There was the initials TBD in the titles place. (To Be Determined)

If you look at the space where the title would be, there seems to be a lot of extra scribbling out if it was just TBD.

Just sayin.

*Conspiracy*

im alitte skeptical of that pic because how did they get hold of it with barcodes etc because the order date aint even till july so if theory ever this has been stolen from warner itself or self created. And if its such a big hype that this is the label to the new single y blank its title out if its supposed to be big news it seems alittle odd for me. if it is true great news but get a very odd feeling about it.

I think everyone is getting all a little hyped up and too excited for my liking. I think people just need to settle down and take everything, including the whole "Mike's Message" and the album/single release date with a pinch of salt and just wait and see what happens.

if we're supposed to be avin a new single within the next couple months, y dont stuff like play.com, amazon.com etc av it in there upcoming releases. usually new singles/albums get displayed on websites for pre-order months in advance

I think everyone is getting all a little hyped up and too excited for my liking. I think people just need to settle down and take everything, including the whole "Mike's Message" and the album/single release date with a pinch of salt and just wait and see what happens.

In regards to Mike's message though, the point of this whole viral thing is to take action and figure it out.

The band wants us to find their message, that's why they're doing this in the first place.

lol @ noone believing this. I'm telling you, it's as real as it gets, considering it comes from an official WB website, but believe what you want. They release stuff like this early on the sites so retailers/media can preorder it and all that. I actually don't know if it has the title on there or not, just a date.