Another Mike Twitter update!

Xero21

the BILD-article is also speaking of a world-tour! Although BILD is known for inventing stories in Germany, this article seems pretty legit (especially because of the picture and the topic... there'd be no need to invent a story about LP here). so there's a good chance for the album beeing released in September if they say so. And probably a world-tour, so be prepared American/Asian etc. fans ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but it is. Read the interviews Mike has done. Album is beat driven and has a keyboard/drum machine feel. Very electronic.

along with all he's said about it being "more cutting edge". i mean what other type of sound can you include with that type of a generalization? but hey, i love stuff like that.....anything like LOATR Remix is good with me.

p.s. i'd call it futuristic sounding....not electronic (sounds cooler)

Sorry, but it is. Read the interviews Mike has done. Album is beat driven and has a keyboard/drum machine feel. Very electronic.

that's why I'm afraid. I wouldn't be afraid if there wasn't such a big chance of it beeing too electronic for me. I don't mind electronic music. So it depends on HOW electronic it is and the style of the music in general. I'll not judge it until I've heard the whole album, LP never failed to amaze me with their music. But it could happen this time.

we'll see... I've read enough, you will never be able to say anything about an album by just reading interviews.

it's really bad to read 'BILD, germany's biggest newspaper' in some kinda way... why BILD? dammit... it's stupid yellowpress, trash, uuuugh... it sucks...

and i don't know why you guys're already talking about how the album will sound... we don't know anything yet... except of phoenix' tweet. i mean, we were wondering on 40 pages, what the big announcement could be and in the end... we got nothing.

patience is the word of the week, i guess! ;) as always...

I'm so happy I went to sleep. Seems to me like Mike can't announce what he was hoping to announce because WB isn't allowing him to. Now when he says "We'll have to wait", how long exactly are we going to be waiting this time?

I'm so happy I went to sleep. Seems to me like Mike can't announce what he was hoping to announce because WB isn't allowing him to. Now when he says "We'll have to wait", how long exactly are we going to be waiting this time?

i think the twitter crash effected it more. We'll hear soon, especially since that german report leaked