LPU Exclusives - DSPs!

Michael

Does it mean more LPU members = more money or a smaller chance to get a meet&greet?

I'm realy dissapointed. Sorry for this hard words but live recordings are the most important things I can get from bands. By the way: Metallica can show them all how the distribution of live recordings goes.

No overdubs, just in time, free vault shows....

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is bullshit. I was hoping for Bamboozle, Rock AM Ring 2007 and some others. What's the point in releasing shows that we all already have? Bring on 8Bit Rebellion please.

can you ever express your thoughts without being vulgar and being more civilized? Sorry we arent getting the shows you wanted im sorta bummed too

to all that say that the non hardcore fans that dont visit lpl can now too get the shows i say that up to 95% of non hardcore fans dont give a rats ass about live recordings and wont buy them. Just my guess though. Im not disappointed since i'm not a big fan of live recordings of lp, for me Chesters voice just does not cut it (no offence obviously).

...Well meh. That's a killjoy.

And as a few others have mentioned, I think the worst part of this is that Warner could now make a case for making sites like this one take down the downloads to the shows, since they'll be being sold for money and we already have all of them.

I really thought we'd get unreleased shows >.< didn't anybody say that?

We'll I probably heard it because of what all we LPL-people made of one little thing one person might have said and others just turned that into facts and some others added their 'facts' and so on xD

I'm not sure but I think Mike said something in an interview that they're going to sell older shows. And then I remember that there was an lp underground chat or something like that maybe with Rob (not sure sorry) but one of them told something in this direction.

can you ever express your thoughts without being vulgar and being more civilized? Sorry we arent getting the shows you wanted im sorta bummed too

It's kind of stupid to release shows that we all have heard before and can download for free. Who the fuck would pay money from the LPU to buy shows that we already have? What a greedy label, god damn.

Not trying to come off as a smart alec/jerk, but ya'll might edit the information on the main post to reflect that these are the older DSPs that folks already have. You may have the casual passer-by to LPL who's like, "oh sweet, new DSPs" and doesn't bother to read through the posts in response.

Adam is the best news for LPL.

But everyone here in Australia would really appriciate some good news in terms with our DSPs since LP doesnt tour here much. Just starting to feel left out like were on an island or something....oh wait...

All of you that are being negative, it might serve you better to remember that Adam is here as a favor to us, he doesn't have to come here, and he doesn't have to share anything with us, but he does it because he actually does give a damn about us, the LP fans, and he tries to keep us happy.

So honestly, just grow up already. The endless whining from certain people here is getting really old. All it does is make the rest of us look bad, to Adam, and as a result, to Linkin Park themselves.

Update #1 directly from Pooch and Dylan...

No festivals were recorded. Those don't exist.

Still trying to figure out about the others.

Here's what I'm starting to get the idea about this though. The shows that weren't recorded weren't recorded because they weren't allowed to be. Either the festival, promoter, venue, etc didn't allow it. So it's not LP or the labels fault those weren't recorded.

I'll let you know when I know more.

Update #1 directly from Pooch and Dylan...

No festivals were recorded. Those don't exist.

Still trying to figure out about the others.

Here's what I'm starting to get the idea about this though. The shows that weren't recorded weren't recorded because they weren't allowed to be. Either the festival, promoter, venue, etc didn't allow it. So it's not LP or the labels fault those weren't recorded.

I'll let you know when I know more.

Pooch said the AUS/NZ tour WAS recorded, but Warner Australia wasn't going to make much/any money from it, so they didn't want to sell the DSP's at the shows. Any chance now that we have an official online means of selling DSP's that we might get them?

Thanks man