LPU Exclusives - DSPs!

Michael

Straight from LPUHQ's Blog:

[..] We have meetings every Monday here at LPUHQ to go over what we need to work on for the coming week. Today we talked about some of the contest ideas we're working on, the live shows downloads that will be available SOON, and a few other things. BTW, here's a nice little LPUHQ Blog exclusive... the live downloads project is going to be called "LP Archives: Official Tour Bootlegs." We'll have a TON of live shows you'll be able to purchase and download and you'll also get some pictures from each show. These will be available VERY soon, so stay tuned!

We have a few other things we're working on.

-Adam

Sounds BADASS! Finally the long waiting DSPs are coming!

If you are not yet member of the Linkin Park Underground, join today! Online only pass (1 year membership) is just $15!

UPDATE

Directly from Pooch and Dylan:

All Australian shows will be released!

No festivals were recorded. Those don't exist. (Shows such as London Astoria, Download Festival, etc)

The shows that weren't recorded weren't recorded because they weren't allowed to be. Either the festival, promoter, venue, etc didn't allow it. So it's not LP or the labels fault those weren't recorded.

No summer europe shows from '08 (except Milton Keynes) and no Transformers Show.

Nothing before PR07.

Thanks Adam and Wilderness for the update

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't we already know that the Live Show Downloads will be available "SOON" since the beginning of the year?^^ Except for the fact that we got a cool name for it, LP Archives: Official Tour Bootlegs, there's nothing really new in the news me thinks.

But news is news and 'soon' became 'very soon' ^^ B)

Don't we already know that the Live Show Downloads will be available "SOON" since the beginning of the year?^^ Except for the fact that we got a cool name for it, LP Archives: Official Tour Bootlegs, there's nothing really new in the news me thinks.

But news is news and 'soon' became 'very soon' ^^ B)

ahah yeah, at least now we have some written words lol

Is it confirmed that these are shows from 07-09 only? Anything before?

Not that I'm complaining if they are, there are some gems from the last touring cycle.

I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that there are no shows from before 2007 but I could be wrong. I would fucking die for the Summer Sonic 06 shows or just one HQ 2004 even...IMO those were the best LP shows of all time.

Question. Is the DSPs or whatever there calling them exclusive to LPU or is it going to be done like it always has been aka download from LP site with code lala.

LPU members will be able to download the DSPs for 2 weeks before anyone else AND at a discounted price. Then, it will be open to the public.

LPU members will be able to download the DSPs for 2 weeks before anyone else AND at a discounted price. Then, it will be open to the public.

cooooolbeans. Too bad im mad broke right now haha. Im sure there will be people on this one :) cool thanks for the info adam

Sweet. Thanks. No price as of yet?

Less than $10 per show, buy 5 get one free.

btw, I already spoke with Mark and I know the shows you guys are hoping will be included. Unfortunately I don't think they will be. Why? I have no idea. I'm trying to find out what happened to those shows because I know you guys really want them. This is going to include shows that were previously sold on tour from 2007 through 2009. Thought I'd let you guys know so you don't get your hopes up for those missing shows. Believe me, I'm looking into it though to see if I can find out what happened to them or if they were ever even recorded.

Less than $10 per show, buy 5 get one free.

btw, I already spoke with Mark and I know the shows you guys are hoping will be included. Unfortunately I don't think they will be. Why? I have no idea. I'm trying to find out what happened to those shows because I know you guys really want them. This is going to include shows that were previously sold on tour from 2007 through 2009. Thought I'd let you guys know so you don't get your hopes up for those missing shows. Believe me, I'm looking into it though to see if I can find out what happened to them or if they were ever even recorded.

I love to say this:

I TOLD YOU SO

hey Adam you should have told us like 2 months earlier

LPLive will be a riot, great.

I love to say this:

I TOLD YOU SO

hey Adam you should have told us like 2 months earlier

LPLive will be a riot, great.

Not sure why you guys assumed we'd release shows we didn't release earlier anyway...

And I didn't know until like yesterday.

Edited by Adam

Not sure why you guys assumed we'd release shows we didn't release earlier anyway...

And I didn't know until like yesterday.

so does this mean that this is only going to be previous DSPs that have already been released. So no Australia/NZ shows which weren't released before.