DBS London Goodies

hahninator

Wilderness and co are at the HMV Forum in London gathering all sorts of cool information for us.

They've already met Elias and talked to him, and spoke to one of the Linkin Park (& DBS) security guys about a Linkin Park tour this year. I just spoke with Lee on the phone and the guy told them LP was planning on a June/July tour but now it's likely going to be in September. Interesting!

Follow all the updates! http://twitter.com/LPLDBSTOUR

More bits of info and goodies to come soon! He has also confirmed the setlist to be the same as the Asian tour, so don't expect many changes for Europe. Soundcheck for London: Fire, Inside Of Me, Into You, In The Darkness.

You can find Wilderness' show story here.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a feeling LP would hit the road again sometime before the end of summer, although I figured they'd be hitting up a lot of European festivals like they usually do, but most of those are in June, so hmm...maybe they'll start in the U.S. for once?

My hope is to see LP release a single by the end of July, promote it in August, then release the album in September thus kicking of (Insert album name here) tour. Would be awesome but for now it's just wishful thinking. :)

Edited by Red_Zero

The album has to come out in september or october. Otherwise this tour would be completely nonsense...

Why touring with the same old songs for the 100th time, then bringing out the new album and touring again.

remember meteora?

back then they also started touring 1 month before the album release

maybe this could be a hint for the currently planned album release - which would be october (last quarter of the year)

Edited by sckofelng

Great news. I'll be happy if we just get an LP tour in 2010...hopefully they can play some dates in the US. I think the album will be released in September/October probably, maybe the lead single in mid August/early September. My birthday is in September too so that would be an awesome present.

Not necessarily, Mike said in the Dec LPU chat that the next tour would have just 1 new song. So sounds like the lead single, with an album in Oct. But who knows.

Do you REALLY believe that? For fuck's sake, he could've just forgotten to put an "s" on the end of the word "songs." How the hell would the band have the songs they're playing on a tour that doesn't start for 9 months planned out already?!?! Some of the things people will take as "confirmation," jeez. :rolleyes:

Next tour will have more than one new song. 100% guaranteed.

Do you REALLY believe that? For fuck's sake, he could've just forgotten to put an "s" on the end of the word "songs." How the hell would the band have the songs they're playing on a tour that doesn't start for 9 months planned out already?!?! Some of the things people will take as "confirmation," jeez. :rolleyes:

absolutely agreeing with you.

Astat win for once more lol

lol @ all you little topic rapers, it's fun to see how there's always made something like a confirmation of some little facts, just because someone said there might be a chance that perhaps there could be a tour in september o.O

Thx to Lee and Amit who keep us updated about all the stuff and I'm looking forward to see you in Berlin and Hamburg, seems like you're already having a lot of fun.

+1....However, not too much songs either I think. I'd say something like 2 or 3 new songs, like they did before the MTM release (when they leaked What I've Done , No More Sorrow, and Given Up)

Yeah I know. The things some people take as confirmation. I mean, if a band member says it, psh like that means anything right?

Seriously. Calm the hell down and try not to throw a fit whenever you see something you don't agree with.

If I ever were to post responses like you do, I would get banned for it.

Not necessarily, Mike said in the Dec LPU chat that the next tour would have just 1 new song. So sounds like the lead single, with an album in Oct. But who knows.

it cant just have one new song. No tour before,at the same time or a little after the release of a new album has one new song...They are going to promote the album therefore there'll be 2-3 new songs. I still believe August/September for the album release.

Just to let you all know - setlist was same :) band were really into it, chester was jumping around like he was in his mid 20s again :) and also came in the crowd a couple of times and during Condemned he came in the crowd to sing with alex 'gigascythe' but i'll let him tell you about it - he has a sick story to tell.

After the show vhester again came down front to shake everyone's hand and ryan was posing for everyone haha! And if that wasn't enough we waited round the back and managed to get an autograph and picture with chester!! I've only waited 9 years :D

Overall epic show!

Just to let you all know - setlist was same :) band were really into it, chester was jumping around like he was in his mid 20s again :) and also came in the crowd a couple of times and during Condemned he came in the crowd to sing with alex 'gigascythe' but i'll let him tell you about it - he has a sick story to tell.

After the show vhester again came down front to shake everyone's hand and ryan was posing for everyone haha! And if that wasn't enough we waited round the back and managed to get an autograph and picture with chester!! I've only waited 9 years :D

Overall epic show!

That sounds really awesome. When do we get to hear from Alex?