Grammys 2010 - Linkin Park

HybridThe0ry97

Linkin Park is up for a Grammy tonight, January 31st, at 8pm EST. The nominee listing is as follows:

Best Hard Rock Performance:

- War Machine/ACDC

- Check My Brain/Alice In Chains

- What I've Done/Linkin Park

- The Unforgiven III/Metallica

- Burn It To The Ground/Nickelback

I think Linkin Park has a really good shot, what about you?

Update: AC/DC Won Best Hard Rock Performance at the Grammys, source at noisecreep.com

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Alice In Chains is gonna walk away with the Grammy this year. That was one of the most heavily played rock songs of '09 and the comeback those guys made hasn't gone unnoticed. The fact that LP was nominated for this award surprised me, especially since it was a live video of a song that came out in '07. I hope Nickelback doesn't win, but it wouldn't surprise me for some reason.

alice in chains and nickelback are boring, not bad bands, but don't deserve any awards

the alice guy and chad from nickelback are bad singers

Chad is decent though it's distinct IMO let's hope the guys can bring the award home I'm being optimistic about the situation

Regardless of what band you might favor more...Alice in Chains clearly has the "hard"est song on the list. I don't even see why What I've Done is on there.

Edit: Oh..."performance". AIC isn't too great live. AC/DC sounds pretty good live usually, so I am going with them.

Edited by rav0k