LPU9 Lyrics

BeardyWilderness

I'm not requesting a PM. If one comes my way, joy. I just think it's silly that everyone's finding this stuff and it's nowhere to be found. Somewhere there's requests going through and being answered just fine, and we're getting slapped on the wrist for wanting to know what's going on?

I'm not a nub, I just want to hear the music. Bloody 'ell.

It's not particularly hard to IM/text/email people asking if they can hook you up. We don't have any control over that, nor do we really care if you choose to do so. These forums aren't the place for that though, it's a rather simple rule to follow.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, a demo of 75% nonsense lyrics is better than the final version. Totally. :rolleyes:

Although I will say I like the melody better than the final version.

That's my opinion and you can't argue with it. I like the rapping, melody and mike's singing in the choruses more.

It's not particularly hard to IM/text/email people asking if they can hook you up. We don't have any control over that, nor do we really care if you choose to do so. These forums aren't the place for that though, it's a rather simple rule to follow.

Fair enough. : P

I'm glad I could help out. I got literally bombarded with calls, texts, Facebook messages, and literally about 100 PMs from here. However, I don't mind, I'm just glad I could be of use!

Overall, the CD is pretty good. I'm real disapointed with Sad, Fear, and Drum Song. The "Donnas" just don't do it for me when I'm trying to listen to a track. Nice collector pieces but just no "listenability" after the first few "awe" times.

A-Six is exquisite, almost 4 mins long. Wow. What a damn track! Really, really enjoy this. The track was totally set up to be a song with lyrics in this form, not telling if they actually might have had some in mind or not.

Faint is very interesting, it's not AS different instrumentally as I thought it would be but Mike's verses are much different than what I was anticipating. Bass is significantly louder.

I do like Across the Line. I agree, I think this could have been a single if it was on MTM. It fits MTM style, but in a much more "good vibish" way. The bridge and ending are similar to In Pieces. I really like the delievery and sound of Chester on this track. It's not EPIC but its a good track.

Drawings is not as different as I thought either but I do like the subtle differences mostly the louder cannon-intro and the strings in the "verses." I like the more ambient sounding guitar.

Overall, not bad, but I feel a bit mislead with Fear, Drum Song, and Sad at only 50 seconds long.