LPU9 Lyrics

BeardyWilderness

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Across The Line is continuing to grow on me. I'm just really glad that the complete version saw the light of day. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's thought about this but I wonder if ATL will ever get a live debut. Now that the song has been released, I'm thinking there might be a chance it could be performed at an underground show in the future. I think it's a good enough song for them to play live.

And damn, I just love the acronyms used by people on LPL everytime a new LP song (or DBS, etc) comes out. I'm always the last person to figure it out. When I saw someone say ATL earlier, I thought they were saying that they love the city Atlanta. My bad...lmao

Wow, I'm go glad at least Figure.09 has lyrics, it must sound awesome! It's a shame that I haven't heard it yet... I wish I could listen to the tracks right now.

I'm upset Stick N Move doesn't have lyrics, but I can deal... if I heard it.

EDIT: Just out of curiousity... Who has it? It's hard to guess unfortunately...

Edited by Cyro

Look, I don't want to beat around the bush... I want the link, and I know its easy for everyone else who has the ability to hear it to threaten everyone with warnings, but I don't feel like PMing everyone who is currently signed in who I have suspicion to believe has what I'm looking for turning what could take a few simple minutes into hours of time that doesn't need to be wasted. Warn me if you must but that's how I feel and I want a simple link.

EDIT: Literally minutes... Let the fireworks fly.

Edited by Cyro