LPU9 Lyrics

BeardyWilderness

A-Six - Wow! I never thought it would kick so much ass. I just wished they would of put a little vocals in it.

Faint - I love mike's rap, they could of put the chorus, it would be awesome. It kinds of reminds me of reading my eyes, mike should do one his verses like this live.

Sad - Kind of short, but it an older demo. Most like 10 years old.

Fear - Leave out all of the rest is one of my favorite song in mtm. I love mike singing this, They would of kept mike's rapping in the final version. Reminds me of a Fort Minor song, idk which but i love it.

Figure.09 - Another great song. It's heavier than the original, the bridge kicks ass though.

Stick And Move - Another short instrumental. I really cant hear "runaway" in it.

Across The Line - I love how the song grows, you can tell they didnt put the final touches in it. I think it deserved it, more than "in between" or at least an a bonus next to NMRL. Oh and it was just amazing when it got the part that we all know and love. the famous Da na na part. OMG it was amazing, they fit prefectly. Try it. By far the climax of this whole album. It's always awesome hearing new LP music, and now i really cant wait until the new album. This song need to go all the way.

Drawing - An amazing Instrumental. And we finally have a full Instrumental of BTH XD but this one has amazing scratchings in it, maybe a little too much. BUT still a great song, songs more like a remix than a demo. But lets be honest, Joe would die every show if has to do that all the time XD

Drum Solo - Totally a different song, i know its not that different but the chorus makes it a different song completely. They should of kept most of mike's singing parts in the final version. I also love we can hear the drums better than in the orginal.

LPU 9 - By far the best LPU ever. I love all of it. The only i would change is a better pick in the HT demos. But still great songs, I'm going to buy my copy of it on Black Friday at 4 am!! If not, the for Christmas :D People show really buy this istead of just downloading it, it's a great part that will go great in your LP collection :D Plus the shirts looks awesome

9.5/10

Edited by Fran07Chile

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fear - Leave out all of the rest is one of my favorite song in mtm. I love mike singing this, They would of kept mike's rapping in the final version. Reminds me of a Fort Minor song, idk which but i love it.

When I first heard the rapping, I thought it was 50 Cent :P

youtube:)?

across the lines is such a good song, wonder why it wasn't included in the album, because it is definitely better than half of the other songs.

I think it's worse than all of them lol

Edited by Aiman

well for example when i heard new divide for the first time i thought it was a total let down.

Now i like it a lot, but as Across the lines is like my favourite song right after listening it for the first time, wonder how much will I like it in the future:)

Fear (Complete lyrics)

Looked in the ocean,

Looked in the sea,

Found her laughing,

Watching for me,

Left the door open,

Left the door wide,

(unintelligible),

Kept it inside.

(Nonsense rapping)

Don't trust if you don't then you're fightin' for what?

Fightin' for a place,

We can call home.

Lookin' for a way,

Not be alone.

I'm fightin' for a place,

We can call home.

Lookin' for a way,

Not to be alone,

Not to be alone.

Duh nuh nuh,

Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh,

Nuh nuh nuh nuh nuhuhh.

Duh nuh nuh,

Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh,

Nuh nuh nuh nuh nuhuhh.

Duh nuh nuh,

Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh,

Nuh nuh nuh nuh nuhuhh.

Duh nuh nuh,

Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh,

Nuh nuh nuh nuh nuhuhh.

Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuhuhh.

Fightin' for a place,

We can call home.

Lookin' for a way,

Not be alone.

I'm fightin' for a place,

We can call home.

Lookin' for a way,

Not to be alone,

Not to be alone.

That's it folks, I believe all the lyrics have been posted.

Edited by LPPanther

Thanks Preston!

Ok everyone from this point on, we have asked repeatedly that you quit spamming and asking for people to pm you a link to download this.

Since some of you can't seem to follow that request, I will be issuing warnings to everyone from this point on that asks for a pm for the download.

Best LPU by far. I really wish they would've used that version of Figure 09. I really like Mike's voice on Drum Song. I think it sort of fits it better than Chesters because it's low and sad instead of Chesters high and heavier voice (of course its and awesome song with chester).

Only disappointments were Stick n Move and Sad. They weren't anything to me but everything else pwnd (Across the Line was meh but good).

Thanks Preston!

Ok everyone from this point on, we have asked repeatedly that you quit spamming and asking for people to pm you a link to download this.

Since some of you can't seem to follow that request, I will be issuing warnings to everyone from this point on that asks for a pm for the download.

and now the thread will die down since a lot of people were asking for PMs. So how about we keep this going and talk about the lyrics like it was intended!

Best LPU by far. I really wish they would've used that version of Figure 09. I really like Mike's voice on Drum Song. I think it sort of fits it better than Chesters because it's low and sad instead of Chesters high and heavier voice (of course its and awesome song with chester).

Only disappointments were Stick n Move and Sad. They weren't anything to me but everything else pwnd (Across the Line was meh but good).

Kinda figured that the old LP demos would get more love than the MTM ones.