LPU9 Lyrics

BeardyWilderness

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a quick question. Why is it that people are getting warnings and such for requesting LPU 9 but when OOA was leaked, we didn't get warnings as long as we stayed with the forums with it?

Politics. And see below.

I do have a quick question. Why is it that people are getting warnings and such for requesting LPU 9 but when OOA was leaked, we didn't get warnings as long as we stayed with the forums with it?

Because people are spamming. We already closed one thread today, and the title of this thread is LPU 9 LYRICS, not Lets ask over and over again for a link.

Who is singing on Fear?

Is it only mike? or is chester also involved... cause i can't recognize chesters voice there lol

I know mike is rapping, but who is singing? it doesnt sound like chester to me

I might understand the fact that you want download links to stay out of the topics, although I find ridiculous the fact that you're licking WMG's asses. BUT LET PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY WANT IN THEIR PRIVATE LIFE AND MESSAGES, FOR FUCKS SAKE.

I might understand the fact that you want download links to stay out of the topics, although I find ridiculous the fact that you're licking WMG's asses. BUT LET PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY WANT IN THEIR PRIVATE LIFE AND MESSAGES, FOR FUCKS SAKE.

I have to agree... Aslong as its not on the topics, nor warner will bitch about, nor anyone... cause they cant moderate PM =)

But what do i know? i'm sure almost everyone got it by now :)

Its rather obvious who has the tracks already, so how hard is it to use the PM system to ask for the cd, rather than spamming a thread that I am about ready to close?

And its not a matter of us licking WMG's asses as you put it, they could very easily shut down this site and sue Mark for copyright infringement. I rather like working here and want that to continue, and I am sure the rest of the staff would agree, as well as the members that come here on a regular basis.

and you know what, I am closing this.