• Give Me Your Name
    • My Suffering
    • Condemned
    • Into You
    • End Of The World
    • Walking In Circles
    • In The Darkness

So, what you guys think?

I pretty much like every song at least to a 'fine' degree.

My choice is Inside Of Me: a lot of you guys liked it (as I could see in the reviews) but this song just makes my brain hurt and I really can't stand the 2'18'' of it. I guess this is the only one I really don't like, really.

BTW I'm not including Morning After (because this one has become a everyone's most hated).

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose Give Me Your Name. However, I do like the song, I just cant imagine myself listening to it while driving, which I do alot.

Its one of the songs I need to be in the mood for. If I take out that song, next one would be My Suffering. That song fucking blows.

Now that the album has sinked in for me, Inside of Me, Condemned, they are two songs that have just lodged somewhere in my head, I'm a huge fan of them, but they take time getting used to.

You need to look at MA as if you never heard the remix version of it. The song is cool, its just because it wasnt anything new, people were dissapointed.

Hard to say worst song for me, If i had to say wost song, i think Fire doesnt do much for me now, but they are all still great.

I actually like all songs but the one that I still don't really get into is definitely "End Of The World." It just doesn't do it for me... The guitar riff is kinda ehhh, and ... I dunno, it isn't a bad song, of course, but besides the synth effects of Fu, there aren't any highlights in the song!

I love the album... so much better than many LP songs...

I used to dislike Inside Of Me but i heard the live version and wow it's so good, the solo is great.

I really hate CBI the riff makes me sick, makes my head explode into million of pieces...

the second place goes to My Suffering... what a let down!

third goes to Fire.. the weakest album opening ever.

Crawl Back In, Give Me Your Name, Into You = 3/5

Fire, Let Down, Walking in Circles = 5/5

In the Darkness, End of the World = 3.5/5

Too Late, Condemned, My Suffering, Inside of Me = 4/5

Crawl Back In is played TOO FREQUENTLY that I feel like my sense taking flight.

Give Me Your Name is so slow and a bit too lazed that I feel like switching it away.

Into You is the second of Give Me Your Name. I think My December owned it.

End of the World is a bit bad at the intro. I like the middle part or ending.

Overall, I don't have a WORST album song or songs. I listen to all of them each day while gaming and I don't really been bothered by either CBI or GMYN or even IY.

I find it strange that Let Down or Fire can be worst album songs. My 'virtual' tongue feels it nice and consumes it each day.