• Into You
    • End Of The World
    • Walking In Circles
    • In The Darkness

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently I've already voted in the poll, but I don't remember for what. Anyways, my least favorite track is Crawl Back In. It could be because it was the first one we heard and I got sick of hearing or something along those lines, or it could be that I never really cared for it to begin with. I really didn't like anything from this album except for My Suffering when it first came out, but now it has really grown on me and the only track that I don't care for is Crawl Back In.

Let Down was and still is kind of a let down from the original version that we heard way back in 2005.

Edited by leftshoe18

I cant believe GMYN has got majority of your votes. This song has turned into LPS TLTGYA. Some people are scared of listening to tracks that arnt different and that shits me. No wonder why so many people are bitching about the new album. FFS /rant

I guess i voted, but i forgot what i voted for O_o. I would definitely have to say that the song i really dislike on Out of Ashes is Crawl Back In. I liked it at first, but then it got pretty old, and I lost interest.

On the issue of Give Me Your Name - I actually enjoy this song, and not embarrassed to admit it. I like the fact that it has a lighter tone to it, and doesn't talk about the troubles he is going (or went) through. I kinda understand why Chester won't perform it live. Since its a song dedicated to his wife, and it would probably take away from the show if he did perform it live.

Condemned. I don't like screaming at the end of the song.

Awwww no way! That was no doubt my favourite part of the album! Condemned itself was kinda weak in comparison to almost any heavy LP song, and definitely not my favourite DBS song, but the screaming at the end is awesome! It's just so different and edgy from Chester's regular screams.

• 2 weeks later...

i cant understand how some of you can vote for Inside Of Me, My Suffering or Condemned. These songs should have zero votes.

Give Me Your Name is by far the worst song.

Just because a song is heavy, that doesn't mean that it's good.

And Give Me Your Name is a good song.

Edited by leftshoe18

i cant understand how some of you can vote for Inside Of Me, My Suffering or Condemned. These songs should have zero votes.

Give Me Your Name is by far the worst song.

Sir I'm afraid you have a very closed mind about music. Like the above post, there is no need for it to be heavy to be good, Iridescent is far from heavy and everyone thinks it's the best song on the new LP album. Personally my least favorite is Fire, good opener but the lyrics are too corny.

Like the above post, there is no need for it to be heavy to be good, Iridescent is far from heavy and everyone thinks it's the best song on the new LP album.

First sentence is true,but on the DBS album the heavier songs are the best songs,imo.

Second sentence isn't true. Not everyone ;)

Edited by The_Glue

Its a bitter shame to see GMYN being declared as the worst DBS song.

Its easily the most complex and musically the best song chester has done so far (even astat reckons its muscially better than anything LP has ever written! :o )

I guess its like classical music. Some people just need to appreciate what it is.

• 4 weeks later...

Its a bitter shame to see GMYN being declared as the worst DBS song.

Its easily the most complex and musically the best song chester has done so far (even astat reckons its muscially better than anything LP has ever written! :o )

I guess its like classical music. Some people just need to appreciate what it is.

I'm totally with you on that.

I don't see how anyone can say that they think Give Me Your Name is the worst song on the album. It's definitely one of the best, if not the best. Actually, I'd say it is the best song on the album but not my favorite, if that makes sense. It just surpasses anything LP has done or any of the other DBS songs IMO...

Sir I'm afraid you have a very closed mind about music. Like the above post, there is no need for it to be heavy to be good, Iridescent is far from heavy and everyone thinks it's the best song on the new LP album. Personally my least favorite is Fire, good opener but the lyrics are too corny.

i agree that it doesn't have to be heavy to be good, but the heavy songs on this cd are good. Also, the second cd is false cause not EVERYONE thinks its the best. My personal fav from ATS is WFTE. On DBS my least favorite is Give Me Your Name. I could never get into it and its the only song on the cd i don't like

First sentence is true,but on the DBS album the heavier songs are the best songs,imo.

Second sentence isn't true. Not everyone ;)

this

There is NO WORST song in the album. The album is just PERFECT !!! All songs are different, have their own style and sounding, very awesome songs, for me its EPIC CHESTER's WORK !!!

P.S. I don't like at all topics like that when its about Linkin Park or Dead By Sunrise...

• 3 weeks later...