I think that maybe is any dvd from slick team mode

Music For Relief 2005

Los Angeles 2004

Or Sunrise 2004 (Source 2)

which can be ?

maybe other one uncirculated dvd or any dvd unknown to everybody

i am really excited for lplive released this dvd

Ya I was leaning towards MFR too.

Guys go up the thread and read, it's NOT anaheim. My guesses are gonna be realistic.

1. Smokeout 03- It's been the most discussed show lately and was planned to be released last year, around the time of this "exclusive."

2. Mountain View 04- I'm not sure whether this wud be a SUPER exclusive, but it was one of the very few performances of A.06 and all the best goodies were on Projekt Rev. 04. But it's still technically a normal tour show.

3. Summer Sonic 06- I highly doubt this one but it's still in the running so I could be mistaken.

4. Some Old School Show- My guess by what Mark meant by that cud either mean these shows (summer sonic excluded) or some old show from the Hybrid Theory era (by this I mean from Xero to 2001) that fans have wanted for a long time but there was no recording. Possibly the show where they played every HTEP song they've ever played live.

Guys go up the thread and read, it's NOT anaheim. My guesses are gonna be realistic.

1. Smokeout 03- It's been the most discussed show lately and was planned to be released last year, around the time of this "exclusive."

2. Mountain View 04- I'm not sure whether this wud be a SUPER exclusive, but it was one of the very few performances of A.06 and all the best goodies were on Projekt Rev. 04. But it's still technically a normal tour show.

3. Summer Sonic 06- I highly doubt this one but it's still in the running so I could be mistaken.

4. Some Old School Show- My guess by what Mark meant by that cud either mean these shows (summer sonic excluded) or some old show from the Hybrid Theory era (by this I mean from Xero to 2001) that fans have wanted for a long time but there was no recording. Possibly the show where they played every HTEP song they've ever played live.

I Agree with you guy

but nobody here dont know anything about this released

i have my only idea fixed

that lplive maybe will released any slick team mode dvd

Edited by Biel

You know what it is?

Ha, damn... So, I want to apologize. I didn't want to denounce anybody here. This post was made by my big brother. He's also a fan of Linkin Park and knows my LPLive account password. Indeed, I know which show you're about to ( or you will, somewhen ) release. And somewhen, during a conversation between him and me, since he's my brother, I also let him know about that exclusive. I won't tell who let me know about that, 'cause you'd probably kick the shit out of them, but yes, I know what it is. And, of course, I won't give anybody the information. I did to my brother, but hey, he's family. I'm trustworthy every other where.

we have a mole lol

what do you mean by the Music For Relief 2005 dvd the performance of let down and home sweet home?

No....this one!

It's possible that this guy don't get another copy of the show isn't it?

So it could be that we never get it....

Edited by wiiesel