That Exclusive

hahninator

OMG...it couldn't be Mountain View 2004?????!!!! NO WAY...

I'll die for over-excited if it is that show. ><

I think it will be something like that:

There are no known video sources for any of those shows guys...it's not like Mark/Nick or the rest of the LPL crew are going to not post source info on the liveguide for something they know exists just because they want to keep it a secret until they release it. That would undermine the purpose of the site, the liveguide is always top priority.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha theres no need for you guys to apologise. No one can help robed XD

Thought the antisipation for this one has increased tenfold. Something that would blow our minds? A Hybrid theory or Xero show are probably the only ones that could do just that lol

But what was so great about this Mountain view performance in '04 people keep mentioning?

There are no known video sources for any of those shows guys...it's not like Mark/Nick or the rest of the LPL crew are going to not post source info on the liveguide for something they know exists just because they want to keep it a secret until they release it. That would undermine the purpose of the site, the liveguide is always top priority.

Oh, is it a tip? :rolleyes:

I actually know what it is. But since I don't want to fuck up the one who told me, I won't tell anything. Just think more simple, guys.

Any yet, by posting this you've already done that person a disservice. There are a limited number of people who know, so it won't be impossible to figure out who might be giving up the information.

Any yet, by posting this you've already done that person a disservice. There are a limited number of people who know, so it won't be impossible to figure out who might be giving up the information.

And so ? It's not like it was a national secret, it's just about a live performance. The fact is that I will keep my mouth closed, then the person who thought he could trust in me realizes that they were right to do it. And I think I knew about that way before this became an LPLive secret.

Edited by Vesanic

every show past 2002 is no reason for my to flip or even download. but that's just me i guess ;).

The 2001-shows are the best shows because they are very raw and short,like the Chicago or the Hollywood performances;this ones are my favourite shows :)

But i hope for an AUD DVD from 2002,2003 or 2004.

Edited by The_Glue

Don't ask me why, but I think they've got the Chimera Music Festival or another show from 2nd half of 2004

And probaly this source isn't listed and won't be 'til the video is "hidden"

it's not like Mark/Nick or the rest of the LPL crew are going to not post source info on the liveguide for something they know exists just because they want to keep it a secret until they release it. That would undermine the purpose of the site, the liveguide is always top priority.

Sorry astat had to edit that sentence out as to avoid confusion

^ but yeah