Favourite track on Out of Ashes???

[High_Voltage]

Out of Ashes  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite song off of Out of Ashes?

• Fire
    • Crawl Back In
    • Too Late
    • Inside of Me
    • Let Down
    • Give Me Your Name
    • My Suffering
    • Condemned
    • Into You
    • End of the World
    • Walking In Circles
    • In the Darkness
    • Morning After (2009 Studio Version)

Walking In Circles for me. Can't explain what i feel when i'm listening to it. The echos are amazing, it seems to merge at the end of the final chorus with the song together. Epic one.

Edited by Nowhere

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far my favorites are:

"Let Down": The studio version turned out to be TOTALLY amazing imo! Love the electronic elements in it, and the guitar riffs in the chorus just kick ass! Regarding the atmosphere and overall style of the song, it reminds me a lot of my favorite Julien-K song "Forever"!

"Give Me Your Name": Woah, this is some great love ballad! I expected some real sobstuff so I was very surprised how cool it turned out! And it has a romantic, The Cure-like vibe which I really dig!

"Walking In Circles": The intro is hella amazing, and the rest is also as good as expected!

"Condemned": Now this is some heavy stuff! I didn't expect such a raw, wild, punk-style song, and I must say: It suits the guys well! I especially love how well Chester's voice and Amir's guitar in the solo go along!

"In The Darkness": Yes, the intro is a bit weird but once again I really like the dark, almost gloomy atmosphere that is built up throughout the song. Chester's vocals are very strong and the chorus is epic!

That's a tough one. I mean, I had been waiting for Walking In Circles the most, but I heard Let Down back in like 06 or 07, cant remember which year, and I also really like Condemned, Too Late, and In The Darkness. I can't really decide lol.

Now that I've been listening to to the album for over a week straight, the 3 most played songs are:

Condemned

Into You

In The Darkness

I guess those would be my favorites while the 3 songs that I least play are:

Let Down

My Suffering

Fire

I vote for Let Down. I love this song, and the voice and the lyrics are incredible. The acoustic version of ReAct Now was great, but this studio version is amazing.

I like the other songs and Too Late and Walking In Cirles are really good songs.

I wouldn't deny other songs but ALL are SUPERB. My best one is Let Down, which is my favourite of all time. It is full of electronics, waves (Saw Wave) and rock. And this time, Chaz improves his vocals. After the first verse, an acoustic guitar is played briefly, making it more unique for an electronic song.

My other favourites are: Walking in Circles... (Add one more poll that says: ''ALL'')

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

It's fun how we change our minds on the course of time.

First off my favorite was WIC... Now I think it's lyrically too emo lol...

I'm very much into In The Darkness...

lol and you're saying that "I'm gonna cut through my skin" is less emo :blink: :P ...xD that's kinda weird

• 3 weeks later...

LOL whoever said In The Darkness was emo is totally way off....but anyways, I think my all time favorite track from this album has to be Condemned. It's the only track I still play often from this album. ITD still remains one of my all time favorite songs too.