Favourite track on Out of Ashes???

[High_Voltage]

Out of Ashes  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite song off of Out of Ashes?

• Fire
    • Crawl Back In
    • Too Late
    • Inside of Me
    • Let Down
    • Give Me Your Name
    • My Suffering
    • Condemned
    • Into You
    • End of the World
    • Walking In Circles
    • In the Darkness
    • Morning After (2009 Studio Version)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all this time... I still love Let Down. The studio version is awesome... although the ending on the acoustic version was far more epic, it is still my favorite. Inside Of Me, My Suffering, Into You, End Of The World, Walking In Circles, and Morning After are all awesome as hell though.

It was Into You until I got fucking addicted to In The Darkness....damn that is one epic track right there man. I fucking love some of these songs.

I voted for In The Darkness...I fell in love with it the first time I heard the live version in July and the studio version is even better. I can't describe what about the song that makes me love it so much, I just do.

Seconded man. QFT...the song is incredible.

I really enjoyed just about every song on the album, but Condemned really stood out for me as a heavy track. Those were some of the best screams Chester has EVER done IMO. But of course, Let Down and Walking in Circles are also just as, if not more, incredible.

Seconded man. QFT...the song is incredible.

It's actually one of the songs that I like better studio than live. See, I absolutely used to love Let Down and Walking In Circles but I think the live versions are 100 times better than the studio versions. I really don't like the studio version of Let Down for some reason. I hate what Benson did with Chester's voice like a lot of the songs on the album and I hate the electronic feel to the song on the album. I think Let Down was better as a simple acoustic song like originally. I also think the 08 Club Tattoo version of My Suffering was a lot better than the newer one. I used to think the newer one was better but now I'm not thinking so. In The Darkness actually doesn't bother me, meaning in the way Benson produced like a lot of the other songs on the album. The thing I hate the most about what Benson did was using the echo and different pitch changes and shit like that during some of the songs such as Fire, Inside Of Me, Let Down, My Suffering, End Of The World and Walking In Circles. I think if Chester let Mike produce or if just Chester and Julien-K did it themselves it would have sounded better. I just hate how Benson fucked with the vocals, the music is fine, just the vocals. Chester has such an amazing voice and it's a shame to see what Benson did with it.

I voted for In The Darkness...I fell in love with it the first time I heard the live version in July and the studio version is even better. I can't describe what about the song that makes me love it so much, I just do.

Spot on.