Crawl Back In is Finally On Myspace!

vyonizr

DBS' Myspace page has uploaded the brand new music video from their new single, 'Crawl Back In'. Check it out HERE!

If you can't see the new video and you're in the UK/Ireland or Spain, check out the links below for ways to see it where you are!

UK/Ireland - muzu.tv/deadbysunrise

Spain - elpais.com and los40.com

Edited by vyonizr

Haha nice, tho Chester seems to be trying too hard to be dramatic with all the movements. Haha time for a professional choreographer! I could imagine Chester doing ballroom ROFL.

I think he was a little more dramatic in New Divide. Hopefully this is not a trend, but he still looks good at what he does. I guess you can only move so much when your back is FUBAR.

check this I found BTH full instrumental ^^ this is the best version but the quality is medium ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID0EQBozx8Q

what does this hafta do with the crawl back in video premiering on myspace? :huh:

and thats not the official one. the only part thats official is up to the 2nd verse. that was the part that played at the title screen on the BTH DVD. the rest is made from that.

Love the song...hate the video. Chester needs to relax a little, his movements seem very unnatural.

Yeah...when I first saw this video when it leaked, I thought the same thing. These movements aren't really his style. I want LP to go back to the old style of music videos, and maybe DBS could inherit some of that too. Just my opinion.

But Dead By Sunrise isn't Linkin Park. That's Chester's major point of pride for this album. Most solo acts that are part of big bands sound just like the band with different people playing the instruments. Even down to things like Team Sleep and Deftones. I absolutely adore TS and DT, but Chino's music is Chino's music, whatever name he calls it by.

Dead By Sunrise is actually a noticeably separate entity. Asking Chester to act more like he does in Linkin Park is asking him to do the opposite of what the project as a whole is all about.

With that said, I've stated before that the video gave me a very visual kei vibe. The whole thing reminded me a bit in particular of Gackt's video for Mizerable, from the setting to Chester's movements. But I'm a Japanophile, so...

Yeah...when I first saw this video when it leaked, I thought the same thing. These movements aren't really his style. I want LP to go back to the old style of music videos, and maybe DBS could inherit some of that too. Just my opinion.

i thought MTM had their best music videos, except for BIO of course. SOTD and LOATR are really interesting and GU just kicks ass. WID and WMI are pretty cool too. i dont like ND though...