Crawl Back In is Finally On Myspace!

vyonizr

Why making an already-heard style style of music?

I agreed with you that HT was epic, but they can't do a copy of it cause it will sound repetitive, and it's not good for a band evolution.

That's my point of view ;)

MTM was very generic rock/pop sounding. At least what they did before was unique in how they mixed hip hop and rock.

i thought MTM had their best music videos, except for BIO of course. SOTD and LOATR are really interesting and GU just kicks ass. WID and WMI are pretty cool too. i dont like ND though...

Ur gonna think I'm totally syupid... but what does WMI stand for?

*EDIT* "We Made It" ahhhhhh....... sorry... it just wasn't clicking at 1 in the morning :P

Edited by High_Voltage

lol every time there is a new video its always gets to "back to old videos" then to "old music too"...

but the video is a bit boring i too was waiting for something to happen. And chester does look like he's trying to be over dramatic. And whats with the big glasses all the the time... did ray-bans start to sponsor them since MTM?

Love the song...hate the video. Chester needs to relax a little, his movements seem very unnatural.

Yep, I thought so, too. But I already noticed these unnatural (mouth) movements in the videos for "New Divide" and "We Made It." He always deformed his mouth as if he was screaming constantly *hahaha*