Songs that LP must delete of their setlists

JZLP-NaughtyNottingham

There are some songs that are overplayed, when i download every SBD

i cant listen to the whole thing because IM SO SICK of SOMEWHERE I BELONG

i hate the intro, i fucking hate the chorus, everything!

i dont think that someone will miss this song haha

other songs that im sick :

Don't Stay it doesnt have anything special.. they have better songs

Numb.. and LOATR its a weak song and it didnt made it in to the charts.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fully agreed with Numb and Somewhere I Belong. At least they're doing something new with Lying From You and Points. They also need to get rid of the piano version of PMA... I'm sick of that too.

actually im in love with the PMA piano version, but... of the old version!!

the version that they have been played its TOO SLOW

Points its an old school song, but i still love it, all the new stuff that they have done makes it wonderful, i love when they 'flip' the second verse ^^ ''bring it back rob!''

I'm fucking sick of

NUMB

In The End

Somewhere I Belong

FROM THE INSIDE

Breaking The Habit

Leave Out All The Rest

In Pieces

Don't Stay

Shadow Of The Day

Pushing Me Away (Piano only)

THE LITTLE THINGS GIVE YOU AWAY

Most of these songs I hate live, but love studio. The only songs I don't like live or studio anymore of the Meteora tracks except for BTH occasionally.

I'm fucking sick of

NUMB

In The End

Somewhere I Belong

FROM THE INSIDE

Breaking The Habit

Leave Out All The Rest

In Pieces

Don't Stay

Shadow Of The Day

Most of these songs I hate live, but love studio. The only songs I don't like live or studio anymore of the Meteora tracks except for BTH occasionally.

wow thats like a full album lol

you remind me that im tired of FTI and BTH too

the good thing is that the touring cycle of MTM its almost over! we need a new album

I'm fucking sick of

NUMB

In The End

Somewhere I Belong

FROM THE INSIDE

Breaking The Habit

Leave Out All The Rest

In Pieces

Don't Stay

Shadow Of The Day

:mr. green:

Somewhere I Belong. It isn't bad song, but LP playing SIB at every normal show (starting with 2003).

If I should choose 2 songs, which need to drop, i will drop:

Somewhere I Belong

Pushing Me Away (Piano ONLY)

Lying From You also playing too often, but I love to hear it live {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif

Get rid of:

Don't Stay

PMA Piano

TLTGYA

Valentine's Day

This is only to allow room to bring back older songs and new material. Here's a prediction for the new album tour: The setlists will have a spot where 1 of three songs from each album will be played. For example, a HT slot that rotates through Papercut/Points/Something, a Meteora slot that rotates through Don't Stay/From the Inside/Lying From You?, and a MTM slot that rotates through In Pieces/Hands Held High/LOATR?. Or something along those lines.

Don't Stay

Pushing Me Away (Piano Version)

Cure for the Itch (I love the song but it was originally meant to be a rarity, and now it's a regular in the set.)

Shadow of the Day (I like this song but too soft for an LP show)

Leave Out All The Rest

Well they wore out everything from MTM this cycle, so they should drop all the songs that aren't singles and not No More Sorrow / Given Up.

Just like with HT and Meteora, drop the non-singles.

Drop Wake, Hands Held High, Valentine's Day, In Between, In Pieces, and The Little Things Give You Away. Keep No More Sorrow, Given Up, Shadow Of The Day, What I've Done, and Bleed It Out in every setlist. Alternate Leave Out All The Rest. You can possibly alternate 1 or 2 of the others that I said to keep too, but oh well.

Then they need to drop some other stuff. Don't Stay and From The Inside are worn out. Pushing (Piano) is worn out absolutely also. PLEASE GET RID OF NUMB AND SOMEWHERE I BELONG. Those songs make you cringe when you hear them live now since they have done them seriously every show since they were introduced into the setlist (SIB at the first 2003 show; Numb at the first Sanitarium 03 show).

I'd like to see some kind of alteration between In The End, Crawling, and Breaking The Habit. Maybe keep Crawling every show because that just rips through you, and it's really good, but I guess you could say the same for BTH and ITE since they are LP "anthems". Numb is an anthem and it's worn out, so why not alternate the others. You've all heard them if you've seen LP live, so I say just put 1 in each setlist. BTH in Set 1, ITE in Set 2, Crawling in Set 3.

Go and either keep the 3 setlist rotation format with HUGE differences (not just a 2 song difference and a swapped up order) or actually change it every night. I'd love to see them change it every night, rotating in and out songs like With You, Runaway, A Place For My Head, By Myself, And One, Step Up, etc. Rotate in Easier To Run, Hit The Floor, Figure.09, Session. Play a mix of every album. Fuck that setlist up every night with a ton of random songs, not just all singles. Only play a few singles, and play a ton of other less unknown songs. It'd make for some sweet shows, and DSP/live CD collecting would be so much better. Shit, even jam out on some stuff like how they did for In Yourself. LP has so much potential live.

/my 2 cents

Dude yes. I think they could pull of a live jam session. Maybe even have mike Freestyle a bit. But i think the only MTM songs that should stay are What Ive Done, No More Sorrow, Given Up, and Bleed it Out. They should rotate SIB in every once and a while. They could like play some HTEP stuff. Maybe some more Xero stuff. THey should also not play faint every show that way Chester's voice has some time to recover. Because he can't scream like he used to.

Thats what i feel.