Songs that LP must delete of their setlists

JZLP-NaughtyNottingham

I think they shouldn't stop playing all songs from all albums, just need much mooore rotation, not only three boring setlists. I would like to hear different setlist (maybe only 5 songs difference) in each night. I.E. - play Somewhere I Belong at first night, then play Figure.09 in second night instead Somewhere I Belong (and moved to other place).

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say keep most of the songs, and start playing for over 2 hours. they will have more than enough material to do it.

thats the right solution

i dont understand why they dont play over 2 hours, i mean they have two vocalists it shouldnt be a big problem, you can give chester some time to rest if they add more mike only songs

they should begin to play more than 23 songs, SOAD played 28 songs in some touring cycles wow

and about Astat's post, i agree with most of the songs, Don't Stay its so old

but hey, what about Little Things? i dont see anything that they cant play live (like the Amen of HHH)

maybe Phoenix vocals are bad or too quiet, but they can play that song almost perfect.

Songs I would like them to drop are:

Pushing Me Away (Piano) - It was pretty radical when it first came about, but it's been played to absolute death it's not even funny as a joke. Pushing Me Away studio is one of my favourite songs by Linkin Park, and I'm glad they've started playing it again. Please drop the piano.

The Little Things Give You Away - Just like Astat said. It doesen't really work that great live, and a total crowd snoozer considering how slowly the song builds up, whereas every other song is crowd feeding energy.

Lying From You - I love this song, and it's great live. However, it has been played soo many times, and It'd be great if they can drop this for another song of Meteora.

Any pop song cover - Just no. Don't ever do that again.

Songs they should play less frequently:

Crawling - I'm sure everybody has heard them play this song live. It doesen't quite reach the height of superbly amazing, and could be rotated with more hybrid theory songs.

Somewhere I belong - Waaaaay overplayed. It's not the biggest crowd pleaser by any means, I do wonder why they play it at almost every show.

Numb - Pretty much same as Crawling. Rotate it with other Meteora songs.

Bleed it out - This is one of those songs that makes a create finale to any show. However, it looses it's specialness when it's played all the time. At least rotate it with the studio Bleed It Out.

I dont think that lp would have a different set EVERY night, it would just be to confusing and they would be lookin at wat song to play next after every other song.

but if anything get rid of

Lying From You

Breaking The Habits intro and outro, just keep it album style

Leave Out All The Rest

Just for god sake, bring back the old heavy stuff

WE MISS IT

I dont think that lp would have a different set EVERY night, it would just be to confusing and they.

They CAN do it, like Metallica - generate setlist before the show.

im affraid of they drop all the left songs of ht, just playing in the end and pma piano

I don't think it gonna happen. One Step Closer will be playing in every show... Edited by And One LTU

Songs that LP shouldn't play live:

Runaway (happy that it is dropped :lol: )

Don't Stay

Somewhere I Belong

NUMB!!

Wake

Given Up (Or play it in a Medley, from the Brdige-scream because the first 2 verses are boring)

Leave Out All The Rest (Was okay for the MTM tour! But now this tourcycle is over, and it's enough)

Shadow of the Day (same as LOATR)

What I've Done (Same as the last 2)

HHH (I love the Acapella over the Crawling into, but as Mike said: there are 10 voices in it, and it's ugly live)

In Between (Love to hear that song in bed, but I'm not going to a concert to sleep :P )

In Pieces (Same as In Between)

TLTGYA (Same as LOATR, SOTD and WID)

Whoaa, that are a lot of songs :lol:

Drop:

Lying From You

Don't Stay

Cure for the Itch

Play (all sets):

Papercut

A Place For My Head

Bleed It Out (minus instrumental solos)

I like Breaking the Habit quite a bit, as well as Pushing Me Away (Piano Version). I'd keep thoughs, as well as numb. I wouldn't be torn if Crawling was taken out, though i LOVE the HHH intro.

Would also love No Roads Left to be played, but my hopes aren't too high for that.

DUUDE they cant drop dont stay its a classic lol.....def drop CFTI tho... and i agree with your things to keep, ACCEPT for the bleed it out thing, they need them solos. brad gets his moment in In Pieces, Rob needs a moment too. the band said to him they are gonna leave stage at a concert and not come back on until he has done a solo! they cant drop the solo i think its an integral part of the act!

DUUDE they cant drop dont stay its a classic lol.....def drop CFTI tho... and i agree with your things to keep, ACCEPT for the bleed it out thing, they need them solos. brad gets his moment in In Pieces, Rob needs a moment too. the band said to him they are gonna leave stage at a concert and not come back on until he has done a solo! they cant drop the solo i think its an integral part of the act!

I fully agree with you... I don't understand how people can doesn't love Rob's drums solo... It's AWESOME. Don't Stay is cool song, but Linkin Park fucked it, it doesn't sounds good anymore, best performances of it was on Meteora tour.

I fully agree with you... I don't understand how people can doesn't love Rob's drums solo... It's AWESOME. Don't Stay is cool song, but Linkin Park fucked it, it doesn't sounds good anymore, best performances of it was on Meteora tour.

perhaps because it was the opener....oh well, at least joe gets his moment (when CTFI isnt played)

This isn't only reason. Chester's voice is ugly on this song during almost all MTM tour (excluding first half of 2007)...

I thought he did pretty well on the US arena tour until he got sick. He nailed the scream in Given Up twice on that tour, both before he got sick. Plus he sounded really good on APFMH and stuff. My December and Valentine's Day weren't bad either IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

SODT

TLTGYA

In Pieces

Valentine's Day

We Made It

Crawling

From The Inside

WID

PMA piano version

BTH

My December piano version, and bring back the original version!

It makes me laugh a bit :lol:

SOTD, WID, Crawling, BTH? Do you think LP will ever delete these from setlist? Impossible... Maybe for setlists rotating only, but I don't think that they can play more than five shows without BTH or WID on tour.

Whatever, this is just your opinion, so never mind my post :)

Edited by And One LTU

1. Somewhere I Belong (If they bring back the 08 winter tour intro then I can live with it tho).

2. Shadow of the Day

3. Pushing Me Away (Piano Version)

LP needs to back to being a hard rock band, seriously. It's ok to have a few ballads in the set like TLTGYA and inspirational songs like Hands Held High, but really they shud go back to being a rap / nu-metal band.