Songs that LP must delete of their setlists

JZLP-NaughtyNottingham

get rid of nms, valentines, tltgya, loatr, sotd, in between, pushing me away (all versions), bth (all), crawling, in the end, numb, somewhere i belong, from the inside, bio, and hhh. alot of stuff, but they play those songs at EVERY concert EVERY time. and gets REALLY old after hearing those concerts only one time. one time! all it takes! switch it around LP! put random stuuf in there! not the same list every nite!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't dislike any of the songs they're playing right now, but as many here have said, I'd like Linkin Park to play other songs instead of just singles.

I'd really like to see back 'With You' or 'Figure .09'. Those songs were awesome.

Other than that, I think their sets are alright.

From the albums, they should keep these

Papercut

One Step Closer

Crawling

A Place For My Head

Lying From You

Faint

Figure.09 (Bring it back)

Breaking The Habit

Given Up

Leave Out All The Rest

Bleed It Out

Shadow Of The Day

What I've Done

Now add

Qwerty (06 version)

Reading My Eyes

And One (Bring it back)

And that's 16 songs, giving them plenty of room to fit in new songs for the next album cycle. About 4-5 to start out, then add more like they did with MTM.

Chester's voice really can't handle Crawling. That and Somewere I Belong. And Leave out all The Rest and Numb. Those four, are either boring or bad live. Leave out all of those songs.

Shadow of The Day. I like it. Both live and studio. I love the solo's but what makes it is Mike's harmonies live. In the chorus before the second solo. Damn, they're good those harmonies. I think they perform that song almost perfect (not many LP songs are performed that close to the original). I've always like From The Inside, oppisite to Numb it has a really cool bridge, one of my favourite songs.

Don't Stay is really nice too. I love the way Chester have started shouting "Staaaaaaaaaaaaaay" for a long time from the second chorus to the bridge, sounds really cool.

I think they should rotate theese songs into 3 (or more) different sets:

HTEP

1. And One

Hybrid Theory

2. Papercut

3. One Step Closer

4. With You

5. Crawling

6. Runaway

7. By Myself

8. In The End

9. A Place For My Head

10. Pushing Me Away (STUDIO!!!)

Meteora

11. Don't Stay

12. Lying From You

13. Easier To Run

14. Faint

15. Figure.09

16. Breaking The Habit

17. From The Inside

18. Numb

Minutes To Midnight

19. Given Up

20. Leave Out All The Rest

21. Bleed It Out

22. Shadow Of The Day

23. What I've Done

24. Hands Held High

25. No More Sorrow

26. No Roads Left

LPUs

27. A.06

28. My December

29. Announcement Service Public

30. QWERTY (06 version)

31. Reading My Eyes

There's only two instrumental tracks - A.06 and ASP... so we can add Session and Wake {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif 33 songs, rotated in 3 or more sets... it's not very hard to do IMO... all the other songs should be droped...

PS: Sorry for the bad English {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif

Mine set, which songs should be played live (for fun...)

Hybrid Theory:

One Step Closer (in all setlists)

Papercut (in set 1)

With You (in set 2)

Crawling (in all setlists (in all setlists)

A Place For My Head (in set 3)

In The End (in all setlists)

Meteora:

Don't Stay (in set 2)

Somewhere I Belong (in set 2)

Lying From You (in set 3)

Figure.09 (in set 1)

Faint (in all setlists)

From The Inside (in set 3)

Breaking The Habit (in all setlists)

Numb (in all setlists)

Minutes To Midnight:

Wake (in all setlists)

Given Up (in all setlists)

Leave Out All The Rest (in all setlists)

Bleed It Out (in all setlists)

Shadow Of The Day (in all setlists)

What I've Done (in all setlists)

No More Sorrow (in all setlists)

Valentine's Day (in set 1)

In Pieces (in set 2)

The Little Things Give You Away (in set 3)

Special songs:

QWERTY (in set 2)

A.06 (in set 3)

Reading My Eyes (in set 1)

And One (in set 1)

I don't dislike any of the songs they're playing right now, but as many here have said, I'd like Linkin Park to play other songs instead of just singles.

I'd really like to see back 'With You' or 'Figure .09'. Those songs were awesome.

TOTALLY AGREE!

I don't know if you remember With you live intros back in the day! that was so dope...

And Figure.09 is the most 'hybrid' song of Metora in my opinion. Too bad they play it rarely :c

Otherwise i'm tired of Don't Stay, Somewehre i belong, From the inside and Runaway.

Runaway chorus is a real pain, like SIB and Don't Stay -_-

And something was always wrong with FTI for me. This song moans too much -_-

well, they need to drop:

LFY

BIO

SIB

PMA piano

numb

TLTGYA

HHH

LOATR

VD

In Between

and add *new songs* from the upcoming album and: F.09, with you, And One, and any other song that hasnt been played in years

BIO? Are you kidding? Everyone wants to hear Rob's drums solo on BIO bridge (or intro) again and again!

Drop;

Crawling

Pushing Me Away (Both)

Lying From You

Numb (but play some nights)

Breaking The Habit (play some nights but without the outro)

Leave Out All The Rest

What I've Done

In Pieces

Bring Back;

Reading My Eyes

Qwerty

And One

Carousel (Accually play it for once)

Figure.09

Step Up/Nobodys Listening/It's Goin Down

OSC reanimated bridge

All '04 intros and outros

Do some covers and not just short pianos

I won't be sad if they don't play any of the following songs: Numb, From The Inside, Wake, Given Up, PMA, BTH, Somewhere I Belong, Crawling, In The End, Papercut, Faint. I get fed up with the long version of Bleed It Out, very-very much. :(

If they don't change their setlists, I'll tire of their whole concerts. If they play Forgotten, With You, By Myself, RME, QWERTY (or same fast-wrote song ;)), Runaway, Nobody's Listening, It's Going Down, Step Up again, I'll be fuckin' happy. :) I would like to they play more short acapella between two songs - the HHH acapella is one of my favourite song. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I think they should get rid of the PMA and My December piano versions. They could put in more HT songs like Runaway or By Myself or even Meteora stuff instead! In Between, HHH and TLTGYA are fine to me because I like the mixture of heavy and soft songs they have in their setlist and these three songs deserve to be played!

Last but not least, I won't miss BTH and SOTD too :P

• 2 weeks later...

Don't Stay - Before Minutes to Midnight came out, I seriously thought this was one of those songs they would NEVER play anymore. I'm shocked it's survived as long as it has.

Cure for the Itch - Nothing against the song, I think it was really cool that they dusted it off in '07. But most of one touring cycle is plenty enough for it, time to put it to rest and stick Session in its place or something like that.

Pushing Me Away (Piano Version) - This was a really cool thing at the Japan shows in '06, and it was cool to see them continue to play it for the first part of '07...but it got REALLY old. Unless they do something cool like have the album version in one set, the piano version in one set, and the Reanimation version in one set, this song lasted about a year longer than it should have.

From the Inside - I love this song, but they've been playing it with the same intro since late 2003, and it really just seems like filler when they play it live these days. Unless they give it an awesome new intro or something, time to give it a break.

The Little Things Give You Away - Another great song that I love, but it's kind of similar to Hands Held High in that they've never been able to do it live in a way that really does justice to the song. It's also a total snoozer with the crowd whenever they play it.

I also think it's time that they start rotating more of their older singles - In the End, Breaking the Habit, Numb, Somewhere I Belong, they're all so overplayed, there's no need for them all to be played at every single show. Leave Out All the Rest also did poorly compared to the rest of the MTM singles, they should rotate that as well.