My Suffering

LESTAT

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o wow yeah maybe the "My Suffering" of Tempe is a Demo version and this is the final version, I think ^^

OH MYY GODX

YOU SO RIGHT

NEVER THOUGHT THAT WAS A POSSIBILITY.

I like tempe's version better, he screamed a lot there..

he should have changed the whole guitar sound, it just sounds lame.

Edited by LinkinJoze

Well, we've got to consider the fact that this is a mainstream record. Of course the label and producer would have to make it more mass-friendly by toning down the verses. Not surprised it was changed.

Either that or it was because you could hardly make out what he's saying in the demo/original version. :lol:

edit: I liked the screaming better but I could live with the final version.

Edited by jonah915

Well, we've got to consider the fact that this is a mainstream record. Of course the label and producer would have to make it more mass-friendly by toning down the verses. Not surprised it was changed.

Either that or it was because you could hardly make out what he's saying in the demo/original version. :lol:

edit: I liked the screaming better but I could live with the final version.

The ct tattoo version had screaming in the verses( I was there), and now they took it out . This was the one song I liked and now I don't really like it.

I love the verses in both versions, love the energy in the first version, but I also can't find much fault with the new one when Chester's performing it so wonderfully.

No, the true crime is that the awesome bridge is gone, replaced by ... well, almost no bridge at all. Now that's a shame and something I can't really understand ...

From what I hear, out of my personal taste, I won't be a big fan of this album. In those Stuggart videos, he sings in such a different tone than what he does for a lot of LP songs, I just don't prefer it. However, I hope it is good, I will certainly be checking out the CD when it comes out.

Guys, my internet is being an absolute fucking twat, can someone convert My Suffering and Fire to mp3 and post it up ?

Really, i cant get past 20 seconds of my suffering and have got about a minute and a bit into fire. I really wanna hear the whole damn thing.

Not even my converter is working.

Pardon the french.

I prefer the 1st version. I want some heavy stuff on the album.

I really hope Chester sang it without screamings because he was 'tired' because of the whole LP set, and wanted to save energy for the three final LP songs.

Well, I guess we'll have to wait until the album version comes out.