You are to blame, my suffering

(My suffering)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.

Nope.

Every single DBS song I've heard so far is SPECIAL.

In the darkness is amazing, My Suffering ( take your pick ) is amazing, WIC reminds me of Walking Dead for some reason, so its auomatically amazing, Crawl Back In from the full Live version gave me a completley different opinion to the short clip i heard of it, this song will rock.

Fire, believe it or not is actually an awesome song too. I mean, I cant really go wrong with this album.

These songs are exactly what I wanted them to be.

Maybe they want My Suffering to be a single eventually so they toned down the verses?

I like the first version better but the 2nd ain't so bad really. This hasn't ruined my day or anything lol

Because it doesn't sound like Linkin Park circa 2000-2006 and that's all most narrow-minded Linkin Park fans ever want to hear.

God I hate posts like that. It's preference at the end of the day not being narrow-minded.

Oh and I liked M2M. I still hear it to this day and have defended the album, but i'm not going to lie and say HT and Meteora weren't better because they were but that's beside the point.

With DBS, it has nothing to do with LP so I don't know why you even brought it up. I've heard a few tracks. Liked a few, others not so much. To defend DBS, It's all crappy quality right now or live tracks so maybe i should reserve judgement until October

God I hate posts like that. It's preference at the end of the day not being narrow-minded.

Oh and I liked M2M. I still hear it to this day and have defended the album, but i'm not going to lie and say HT and Meteora weren't better because they were but that's beside the point.

With DBS, it has nothing to do with LP so I don't know why you even brought it up. I've heard a few tracks. Liked a few, others not so much. To defend DBS, It's all crappy quality right now or live tracks so maybe i should reserve judgement until October

Thread winner, I agree 100 percent.

Some DBS songs are good. WIC is incredible. My Suffering is some total shit in my opinion from what I've heard. Fire has grown on me...still not liking Crawl Back In much. Let Down is incredible. It's half and half for me. Gotta wait till I hear the full CD in October.

I love MTM. Incredible record. But HT and Meteora fucking destroy it.

I personally love the new version. I loved the first version two. Doesn't matter much to me what it sounds like on the album. All the songs have sounded great so far. Except Fire is kinda eehh to me.

Edited by ProjektCharlotte

I think Dead By Sunrise is incredibly awesome. Period. :D

And I actually preferred the older version of "My Suffering," too (especially since the verses even reminded me of Iron Maiden in a kinda weird way *laughs*) but I like that song nevertheless. Since I heard the HD recordings of the live tracks in Stuttgart, I really fell in love with "Fire." It's just so good! I also love Ryan's background vocals A LOT! :)

Edited by immortalsoul

• 3 weeks later...

I think Dead By Sunrise is incredibly awesome. Period. :D

And I actually preferred the older version of "My Suffering," too (especially since the verses even reminded me of Iron Maiden in a kinda weird way *laughs*) but I like that song nevertheless. Since I heard the HD recordings of the live tracks in Stuttgart, I really fell in love with "Fire." It's just so good! I also love Ryan's background vocals A LOT! :)

Im bringing up an old thread, but your the first person I've heard thats said that, you are dead on ! My Suffering reminded me strongly of Iron Maiden.

So ya know, congrats !

Im bringing up an old thread, but your the first person I've heard thats said that, you are dead on ! My Suffering reminded me strongly of Iron Maiden.

So ya know, congrats !

Hahaha, that's awesome that you thought the same :lol: I thought this comparison was quite weird but "My Suffering" was first played at the Club Tattoo Anniversary 2008, and by that time, I was listening to a lot of Iron Maiden--especially to their song "The Trooper." So yeah, when I heard that DBS song, I was like: "Am I crazy, or does this INDEED sound a bit like Iron Maiden?" *haha*