Stuttgart Post-Show Discussion

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Uploading New Divide then Fire from DBS ;)

Thank you very much for the recorings. Do you have the full show? Would you be so kind as to share with us POA, Faint and OSC too? Edited by Nezumi86

I guess The shout out was to Hahninator when Mike was doing The POA Outro. RME sounds sweet over it too

Jonas and I had our friend ask Mike to do RME over BIO at the Stuttgart M&G. I talked to her right before she went in and right when she came out, and she said Mike really liked the idea and would do something with RME.

Damn RME over POA is badass. I love it. It was not a shout out to me, it was a shout out to her for asking in the LPU. We told her to ask but Mike was referring to her. LPU shoutout for the first time in years ftw. What a show!!!

yeah i saw that too . i dont know what is the need to make the page way before , i know it is easy to edit then make , but atleast not the show info. :)

Because noone updates the damn setlist page when we are at the shows. It was the first one I made before a show and people are like...upset about it, lol. It's not a big deal, it wasn't linked to the homepage or 09 page.

so dudes, that was just really fckn awesome! when mike did the shoutout, he pointed to a guy next to me with a LPU2.0 tee.

Chester was just so on energy that evening!

So it just kicked ass, and if they would've played APFMH before OSC that would've killed it!

great show!

Hey question....Does anyone love "Fire" as much as me? Don't get me wrong, "Crawl Back In" and "My Suffering" are awesome too but there's something about "Fire" that makes it sound really good. I only ask cuz i haven't seen many people talking about it :0

I wasn't feeling the DBS. The crowd wasn't really feeling it either. Everyone around me went crazy on BIO and then DBS came out and everyone was like ....wtf is LP done?

Not a very good reaction from people around me. Then ole Shinoda came out for New Divide and it was like their savior had come back and holy shit the place blew up. If they would have done ND, Faint, APFMH, OSC, the place would have fucking melted.

Mike did not mess up the POA intro, he did Bloc Party on purpose

If he messed up, his voice would have wavered, or a short pause. He never skipped a beat, it was obvious it was planned

I don't know what you guys are hearing that I'm not, but Mike completely screwed up the first line when he switched from High Voltage to Bloc Party. That was absolutely 100% a mistake.

I wasn't feeling the DBS. The crowd wasn't really feeling it either. Everyone around me went crazy on BIO and then DBS came out and everyone was like ....wtf is LP done?

Not a very good reaction from people around me. Then ole Shinoda came out for New Divide and it was like their savior had come back and holy shit the place blew up. If they would have done ND, Faint, APFMH, OSC, the place would have fucking melted.

It was exactly the same where I standed....

But it's ok...not everyone is a lplive member and know something about DBS ;) it was anyway cool to hear it for the first time live. especially fire ^^

I don't know what you guys are hearing that I'm not, but Mike completely screwed up the first line when he switched from High Voltage to Bloc Party. That was absolutely 100% a mistake.

I don't hear anything wrong with the first line. Though I havn't actually heard Bloc Party yet.

Sure but I don't know if we can 100% say for sure he didn't plan to transition it. It's possible he planned to do HV into BP and then just fucked the transition up. But it was great regardless of intentional or not that he did HV into BP into POA for the intro and then bam the full POA song. That was really fucking cool.

Glad somebody else heard that as well.

And to comment on DBS, only the hardcore fans are going to be excited for it. The casual lp fan is probably like what is going on?

Edited by spraypaintninkpens

gotta agree with Geki these setlists are pretty good. Drop LOATR and its good. Wdf they even close the shows with OSC after everyone (even myself) have been whining about it wanting to close the show lol. Now we need APFMH and this sets gold

I would drop SOTD and replace it with APFMH :D and the setlist would be very good. Or they could just play Hybrid Theory and a few more songs :D

I'm back =)

This was the best show out of 3 I went to.....it was so powerfull and amazing.

You might think the setlist is boring. But hearing it live you don't care and it's just awesome!

In the end (alltime favourite) then DBS and finally ND, Faint and OSC. I can't imagine a better end for a show. It was really powerfull.

The DBS performance was great too. Fire is amazing....

Unfortunately I couldn't find the LPL meeting. Where was the box office? ^^ and there were so many people....but I was at the train station a long time waiting for the next train. I've hoped to see Mark or some other LPL members there.

Was a great day!

You were on the main station and you didn´t see us(lpl group) ? I think anyone must have noticed us... We were pretty nutzzzz :D and were on the station till 3. :D

I too think Mike didn´t plan on mixing Bloc Party with HV. But that and Reading my eyes made the show interesting to watch.

DBS was so and so. I liked Crawl back in the most.

Hope you guys had a nice trip to Frankfurt and I wish you a great time on next shows :D

My conclusion for this tour: I was at three shows. Graz was GREAT because of the M&G, new friends I met, and because it was the first LP show I´ve seen this year. Zurich was AWESOME because of the new friends at the LPL meeting, TOTALLY, APSOLUTELY CRAZY CROWD that was jumping and moshing all the time, and APFMH!!! Stuttgart was AMAZING because of the Mike rapping RMA and HV and mentioning LPU, again some new friends and another awesome late night with LPL community!

anyone of you who wants to stay in touch: facebook.com/bojanstojanovic :D or we can meet here too :D

Can´t wait for the 2010 tour :D and for DSPs... hope there will be torents from the whole tour, because I´d love to hear shows I wasn´t at too. :D