• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

high voltage confirmed!

holy shit that is an awesome POA!

LP changed my mind to this song being played live

APFMH and RME over the outro, just sick

and mike variing on the new intro (which is also better than the older one imo), also nice!

Please be kidding. That's such a lame excuse.

It's also not really the point I was trying to make.

The point was this isn't supposed to be some epicly long tour, just a trip around Europe and Asia, a good amount of make-up shows just to "get out of the house" I guess you could call it.

When they start touring for the new album it'll be a true tour with longer sets.

Back from the show! Awesome!!! :)

Gonna write the review here, hope you don't mind...

Session - great to see it live. The beat was badass.

Given Up - everybody clapping, Chester singing awesome, sounded like he did the whole scream but I'm not sure.

FTI, SIB - everyone was singing the chorus to FTI, but the rest - and SIB - not that good.

NMS - kinda surprising - Mike or Chaz haven't really said ANYTHING to the crowd, not even before this one.

LFY - I love the "put your hands up - and put 'em down like that" part, that was fun, thousands of hands.

POA - highlight of the show obviously. Before the intro, I really thought it would be Petrified again, but then Mike talked about "inventing the mic so I could start blessing it". Yeah. Then the outro: Mike said something like "this is for the LPU!" so I guess RME was requested during the MnG.

WID - AMBO intro was nice to chill after the RME shock :)

LOATR, Numb - those songs are boring live. Period.

BTH - some people began whistling something like 30 sec after the piano solo started. Wow. But I liked it very much.

SOTD - nothing special here. Please move along.

HHH acapella, Crawling - in German, there is a word for HHH acapella: Gänsehaut. Really touching. Crawling is just amazing live.

ITE - first Mike in the crowd, then Chester. Cool.

BIO - the new drum solo is really amazing but it's really a pitty that there isn't a singalong part in the bridge anymore. :(

Fire - not that good. Maybe I like it more when I listen to it more often.

CBI - cool. Very strong vocals and a guitar solo.

MS - great as always, it seemed longer to me than the CT version from 2008.

ND - very nice intro, guitar breakdown is kickass

Faint - the intro was barely audible because the crowd was so fucking loud!

OSC - best closing song ever. When everyone screamed "Shut up", I screamed "Blood is pouring", hahaha. B)

Mark - where the fuck was the box office? Didn't find you guys. :(

great setlist but da crowd sucks so bad

shame on germany :P

Ah, c'mon, that was SIB... and the people in the vid were really in the back of the venue, the action happened at the front.

Btw, if you wanna add this, we (the crowd) sang the second part of the ITE bridge. :)

like it always does.

see i don't want to bother the german crows. -I'm german too,

but I've been to shows where the crowd in da whole building gives a 100% energy.

simply can't understand those guys paying 60 € and just stand there doin nothin.

well i'm gettin offtopic :P

Edited by silent_control

some guys in the front were so shitt.They stand in the 1st row,and didn´t move or sing anything and i sang all the time very loud and after 3 songs they said to me "shut up". So´... LOL,but some other guys rocked. It was fun!And: Dead by sunrise was really bad live,ecept My suffering...

All in all: AWESOME

some guys in the front were so shitt.They stand in the 1st row,and didn´t move or sing anything and i sang all the time very loud and after 3 songs they said to me "shut up". So´... LOL,but some other guys rocked. It was fun!And: Dead by sunrise was really bad live,ecept My suffering...

All in all: AWESOME