Stuttgart Post-Show Discussion

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I guess its kind of hard to get use to Chester's voice with another band's style of playing.

I think alot of folks will get there fix with the DBS album. Just enough to hold us over till the new LP album.

I also think that DBS is going to be great. I love 'Walking In Circles', 'My Suffering' is a good song, 'Crawl Back In' sounds good so far , and 'Let Down' and 'In the Darkness' are good ballads. The only song I don't think is that great is 'Fire', but I prefer to listen the full song first, before I make any kind of analysis.

Edited by danielpsoad-09

I think they'll be great....

I love what I've heard of "Walking In Circles"... and I'm waiting for a recording of "My Suffering" from today..

Yeah, Walking In Circles seems good, but fire and crawl back in... well we'll see when we got full video / hq audio

Yeah, Walking In Circles seems good, but fire and crawl back in... well we'll see when we got full video / hq audio

Yeah, it would be best not to jump to conclusions before we've heard anything concrete... we're making all these judgments based on low quality live recordings....

Just returned from the show :)

It was an awesome day together with mark xD

Mark messed up the POA intro or something like that...

The last few lines were'nt High Voltage anymore but Blog Party. It was really strange!

And I think that the crowd was very loud there! I'm very tired... going to write more tomorrow ;)

found it just beofre you posted it

RME is the shit <3

APFMH and RME should be switched up every show, that would be badass

and the screw up of mike is just awesome, crazy mixure, he messed up and the perfect spot haha :)

Just returned from the show :)

It was an awesome day together with mark xD

Mark messed up the POA intro or something like that...

The last few lines were'nt High Voltage anymore but Blog Party. It was really strange!

And I think that the crowd was very loud there! I'm very tired... going to write more tomorrow ;)

hhee XD i guess it should say mike and bloc respectively

anyway i think mike changed to bloc party to fit better with the poa verse start lol. bcz the new poa intro is shorter than the 07-08's one

i don't think DBS sounds too bad. of course, IMO these songs can't even begin to compare to walking in circles, let down, or in the darkness, but these still sound good. chester's got powerful vocals on crawl back in, and fire sounds good too from what i've heard.

EDIT: the more i listen to those 2 clips, the more i like them. i don't know what you guys are talking about :P

Edited by parth196

I think Fire sounds fucking awesome, I don't care what anyone else thinks. You guys have to keep in mind that DBS is very different than Linkin Park, Chester has said it, Julien-K has said it, Mike has said, Critics have said it, etc. Also, Fire is one of the happier songs on the album, keep that in mind too. Crawl Back In sounds good too. I loved Walking In Circles and My Suffering as well, and Let Down is just simply amazing. I think I'm really going to love the album.

Besides from DBS, I think this setlist is perfect.