Stuttgart Post-Show Discussion

then how come its on the 2009 thing if u look at the 28.07.2009 show click on it and press next you have today's show with infomation and stuffs.

yeah i saw that too . i dont know what is the need to make the page way before , i know it is easy to edit then make , but atleast not the show info. :)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mark hadn't a M&G for that show :P

and he and jonas did not have mike at the M&G in zürich as far as i know

RME awesome though, can't wait to hear it!

That's what makes it so funny, the irony alone.

Seriously, I can already picture this show being sweeeet, but i'm probably jumping to conclusions again.

That's what makes it so funny, the irony alone.

Seriously, I can already picture this show being sweeeet, but i'm probably jumping to conclusions again.

rynsk - "Holy shit LP is tearing this place up!!!"

Ryan of JK/DBS seems to agree with your conclusion. :lol:

You know it really bugs me that when DBS is there they can play 22 songs. But when it's JUST them, they only do 19? WTF? They should bring back "With You", "By Myself", &"Figure.09" ;)

They did that so that when there is a DBS date, Chester won't have to sing through 25 songs. That would be a lot.

This also is really just a take-a-break-from-the-studio tour so a shorter list is reasonable.

They did that so that when there is a DBS date, Chester won't have to sing through 25 songs. That would be a lot.

This also is really just a take-a-break-from-the-studio tour so a shorter list is reasonable.

yeah, but chester's going to have to get used to a longer setlist anyways (hopefully)

They have a FOURTH album coming out. They're going to have to step up the setlist if they're going to play all the fan favorites PLUS new stuff...

Green Day for example. Their nearing 40 years old, and I saw them the other night at MSG, and they pulled out 36 songs, 2 of them were 9 mins long

yeah, but chester's going to have to get used to a longer setlist anyways (hopefully)

They have a FOURTH album coming out. They're going to have to step up the setlist if they're going to play all the fan favorites PLUS new stuff...

Green Day for example. Their nearing 40 years old, and I saw them the other night at MSG, and they pulled out 36 songs, 2 of them were 9 mins long

Well I have to hand it to Green Day cause that's a fuckload of songs.

you are rite , but dude touring for album promotion is differeent and these shows are only a break , so this dont require much songs , as they will begin tour for next album , they will be performing more songs , and surly 1 DBS song .