Graz Post-Show Discussion

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not dissapointed at all because I'm not looking forward to see them live this year but it sucks for all the people who are attending to more than one show and maybe have the same set.

I'm still optimistic that their set will change when it comes to DBS.

i agree.

i'm not dissapointed too, its pretty common that a band don't rotate setlist, lp didn't it before mtm cycle, and is not a great deal. the band is not promoting anything, so they stick with they most popular songs bcz most of the people that goes to a show doesn't know much about the band, xD and probably they dont know about this website, or past shows.

and finally don't complain anymore!. the band isn't planing the shows for people who goes 2 o 3 times per tour!. the true fans are just a little part of the public, keep that in mind. if you find it boring, just resell the ticket, =) maybe another fan who haven't seen lp live will be pretty happy.

Edited by linkin_boss

Linkin Park didn't rotate sets before 07 did they? Some people are act like this is some unthinkable thing that the band has never done before.

Not all bands rotate sets. As a matter of fact I personally don't know of any other bands that have done it except LP.

And wow at Chesterwood.

im just going to post it here, the studio version of the Points of Authority intro, w/ the rest of the song, excluding outro, i did the drum parts w/ a hip hop kit from garage band and i used the loop in the beginnin of POA because its just sounded weird having it randomly come in when the guitar strikes. hope you enjoy

edit: i also uploaded it to rapidshare

http://rapidshare.de/files/47932569/poaintro09d.mp3.html

poaintro09d.mp3

Edited by franmansr

im just going to post it here, the studio version of the Points of Authority intro, w/ the rest of the song, excluding outro, i did the drum parts w/ a hip hop kit from garage band and i used the loop in the beginnin of POA because its just sounded weird having it randomly come in when the guitar strikes. hope you enjoy

WOW!! this is freakin' awesome!! Thanx for share with us!!

Brilliant mix!!

edit: i also uploaded it to rapidshare

http://rapidshare.de/files/47932569/poaintro09d.mp3.html

Dude. Did you make that all in Garage Band?