Graz Post-Show Discussion

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that is really sick for you, travelling from germany to russia and after then to zürich/stuttgart for the same set each show, that would be really shit for you

anyway

i won't do updates in here, i give them through the IRC now ^^

It would be wise of them to switch it up a little for the two shows in Germany as alot of the same fans may turn up.

don't get me wrong, i am a german too, but germans should not always think that their shows are the most important ones

did you guys know that the band will play in front of 70-80k people in 2 days?

as some1 here in the forums told me, that will be like that, i hope i am not wrong with that :P

it might be the sonisphere shows which should be the special ones, not only germany germany germany, what should the americans say then? ;)

Edited by sckofelng

I mentioned Germany because they are doing two shows there, are they doing two shows in any other countries? If they are i meant they should mix them up.

The Knebworth show should be interesting as they are playing to a metal-loving crowd lol

I'm not German. I mentioned Germany because they are doing two shows there, are they doing two shows in any other countries? If they are i meant they should mix them up.

The Knebworth show should be interesting as they are playing to a metal-loving crowd lol

i said that only cause i am a german^^

anyway, imo following shows will be the the real deal ones:

Pori

Stuttgart

Knebworth

Gräfenhainichen

Chiba

Osaka

(last 2 due to Summer Sonic)

i bet all the LPU'ers at meet and greets are complaining about the setlist lol we've already seen that one vid of the guys asking for APFMH, qwerty, carousel. Maybe LP will take note and change things up...or maybe not.