Graz Post-Show Discussion

im just going to post it here, the studio version of the Points of Authority intro, w/ the rest of the song, excluding outro, i did the drum parts w/ a hip hop kit from garage band and i used the loop in the beginnin of POA because its just sounded weird having it randomly come in when the guitar strikes. hope you enjoy

edit: i also uploaded it to rapidshare

http://rapidshare.de/files/47932569/poaintro09d.mp3.html

Great! love it :)

I'm wondering if they will change anything for G-town show..hope so. if not, Mark and Jonas are scr**ed big time :o

Edited by michalangelo

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im just going to post it here, the studio version of the Points of Authority intro, w/ the rest of the song, excluding outro, i did the drum parts w/ a hip hop kit from garage band and i used the loop in the beginnin of POA because its just sounded weird having it randomly come in when the guitar strikes. hope you enjoy

edit: i also uploaded it to rapidshare

http://rapidshare.de/files/47932569/poaintro09d.mp3.html

Hmmm, nice work. :)

Not all bands rotate sets. As a matter of fact I personally don't know of any other bands that have done it except LP.

I know for sure that for example Nine Inch Nails rotates their playlist for nearly every show. When they came to Europe in 2007 I checked the Setlists every day and they had never the same Setlist!

And I think that a lot of other Bands also change their Setlists even if it's only a little bit. But I have to say that NIN has a lot more Songs they can choose from so it's a little bit different to LP but nevertheless LP could at least change 2 - 3 songs (add Papercut :P ).

FUCKING SHOW WAS AWESOME. LP was amazing. fuuuuuck what a good show.

review, pics coming later. spent the night in a park in graz...10 hours on a train today. TIRED.

met fellow lplive member Marth after the show and he was badass. very nice guy! jonas and I had a blast. hhh verse 2 was amazing. I hope we get apfmh over poa sometime.

FUCKING SHOW WAS AWESOME. LP was amazing. fuuuuuck what a good show.

review, pics coming later. spent the night in a park in graz...10 hours on a train today. TIRED.

met fellow lplive member Marth after the show and he was badass. very nice guy! jonas and I had a blast. hhh verse 2 was amazing. I hope we get apfmh over poa sometime.

yes i waiting your review with interest!!! 10 hours on a train :blink: ? where do you come from ?!

LMAO! maybe the presence of Mike got him aroused *bennoda!* lol im kidding :P

no chester looked back before that happened, so the only logic was that he thought rob was a women haha

it was definately after lookin at his wife haha