Transformers 2 Show on MTV World Stage Friday!

Mark86

Promo from MTV Italy:

And according to this site: http://www.inforo.com.ar/noticias/mtv_worl...in_park_y_kooks

MTV WORLD STAGE – LINKIN PARK Y THE KOOKS Viernes 24 de julio a las 23.30 hs.

Como cada semana, MTV World Stage ofrece a los televidentes acceso directo a los conciertos más populares del mundo. Shows grabados en alta definición, con presentaciones en vivo para los fans de la música en 162 países de todo el planeta. Esta semana, MTV World Stage presenta a Linkin Park desde el Mann’s Village Theater de Los Angeles y más tarde a The Kooks desde el evento Isle of MTV.

-------

MTV World Stage is broadcasted all over the world on MTV (not in United States), on Friday around 23.00 local time. Check your local listing for the exact schedule and exact channel (in some country not on the main channel, but on MTV Hits or MTV2).

The show will be broadcasted also in High Definition on MTVNHD, the international HD channel of MTV.

Edited by Hahninator

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time, you should translate :)

here is the translated part

"Like every week, MTV World Stage offers viewers direct access to the world's most popular concerts. Shows recorded in high definition featuring live music fans in 162 countries around the globe. This week, MTV World Stage presents Linkin Park from the Mann's Village Theater in Los Angeles and later to The Kooks from the Isle of MTV event."

I have already been in the show, BUT, In Jimmy kimmel it was only ND and WID, are they gonna show Faint and the rest?

If they do, can someone record it with DVR or Tivo? (I think its called DVR)

Next time, you should translate :)

I don't speak that language, but "Linkin Park desde el Mann’s Village Theater de Los Angeles" seems pretty clear.

I've added a promo from MTV Italy:

I have already been in the show, BUT, In Jimmy kimmel it was only ND and WID, are they gonna show Faint and the rest?

I hope so... at least one more song Edited by Mark86

How long is this program? If it's only a half hour I wouldn't anticipate anything other than the 2 songs that were shown on Kimmel (since it's split between LP and The Kooks), but if it's a full hour, we might get the whole thing.

Generally with MTV World Stage when i watch in Australia they only have 1 normal ad break or 2 short ones. sometimes they cut 1 song but normally its a shitty song or something gay. Should be awesome. I cant record tho and i dont have HD anyway.

EDIT: Sometimes... SOMETIMES! you can watch full episodes on mtv.com.au (use an Australian IP proxie found commonly on google)

Edited by AusNeil