Transformers 2 Show on MTV World Stage Friday!

Mark86

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucktard, you'll never calm down, will you? :blink:

Flaming totally solves everything.

thank god im not the only one who constantly gets annoyed by this kid's attitude...

Yes, I have an "attitude" because I speak the truth. :rolleyes: I'm also older than probably 80% of the other people on this site.

Rapidshare is a shitty service, pretty much all of its competitors are better than it is, I think just about anybody can see that. I fail to see how pointing that out means I have an attitude, if anybody other than me would have made that post neither of you would even give a shit.

Edited by Astat

As another "adult" here I have to agree that rapidshare is pretty useless. The download speed for free users is a joke. I guess file factory and netload are the fastest right now (for free users, anyway).

But that doesn't mean that someone here doesn't appreciate the effort of uploading, so thanks for that. Maybe someone who got the files can create some mirrors ...

As for the apsect ratio, pretty much any program can handle it (maybe except WMP ;)), so no big deal.

Rapidshare is one of the world's largest and most widely used file hosting services. With it's unsurpassed speed and reliability, it's become an accepted, standard means of sharing content.

However, if you chose to use it, please create an account so your links do not expire after 10 hits!

Megaupload single link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S9LFWDND

The quality leaves a lot to be desired, though. Here's hoping for more rips coming up. At the very least, the show should be online on the MTV websites some time next week ...

Edited by thefly

thank god im not the only one who constantly gets annoyed by this kid's attitude...

lol i know. he gets pissed with everything and very easily. he needs a chill pill...or two.

anyhow...thanks for the links!