Transformers 2 Show on MTV World Stage Friday!

Mark86

Just watching on MTV Germany. We knew WID was good (in complete form here btw), but Faint just blew me away. Great sound, Chester just perfect - one of the best performances of the song ever I think. Now I hope it's the complete show ...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in germany and i think on the whole world they are only broadcasting 4 songs: WID,Faint,BIO and ND

Yeah in Greece too

And some backstage videos

Edited by klp237

Yep, damn it, I was hoping for more.

Oh well. BIO was cool too. Straight forward for a change. And ND ... I don't know if the song went through massive "post-production" or was just mixed pretty well, but it sounded great. Chester's voice was also edited I think, but it's less obvious here.

Edited by thefly

I recorded this show on my DVD recorder from MTV Europe.. but it take some time to get it into PC and then upload it ;)

but I do this only if you want..

It's sad that it wasn't full show, Numb and In The End weren't broadcasted. But in my opinion, it's a good show, Chester sang brilliant. :P

Why do people continue to use Rapidshare? It is hands down the SHITTIEST file hosting service in the world with its limit of 10 downloads per file. Megaupload is better. 4shared is better. Zshare is better. You could pick any free file hosting site at random, and it would be better.

I seriously think LPLive should ban all links to Rapidshare, that's how awful it is.

But thanks for sharing. Hopefully 10 other people don't download part 2 while I'm waiting for part 1 to finish.

It's only limited to 10 downloads if you dont upload it to either a premium or a free collectors account.

EDIT: Just that everyone knows, that rip above is from MTVHD but not HD resolution. Also you have to fix the aspect ratio to 16:9 in VLC or wherever.

Also New Divide doesnt have this weird audio screwup towards the end of the songs like the Jimmy Kimmel show has.

Why do people continue to use Rapidshare? It is hands down the SHITTIEST file hosting service in the world with its limit of 10 downloads per file. Megaupload is better. 4shared is better. Zshare is better. You could pick any free file hosting site at random, and it would be better.

I seriously think LPLive should ban all links to Rapidshare, that's how awful it is.

But thanks for sharing. Hopefully 10 other people don't download part 2 while I'm waiting for part 1 to finish.

Fucktard, you'll never calm down, will you? :blink: