On 1/28/2023 at 9:44 PM, Zoom said:

Screenshots of a sheet with the lyrics from the DVD "The Making Of Meteora":

vlcsnap-2023-01-29-04h58m42s907-1.png

vlcsnap-2023-01-29-05h02m19s342.png

vlcsnap-2023-01-29-05h04m19s523.png

vlcsnap-2023-01-29-05h14m54s726-2.png

ThoughtsThatTakeAwayMyPride.jpg

I think the TITLE is too long for "Lost". 😃

Maybe the title of "Lost" is an acronym. Maybe the title is much longer and each word of the title begins with those four letters. Just a thought.

A proshot of the Meteora North American tour would have been cool. Ok, we have a lot of footage from the tour, but oh well... Good thing they didn't choose Rock am Ring 2004. At HT20 I found it a bit annoying that they chose Rock am Ring there.🙄

In any case, hot that such a large package appears at all! 😈

1 hour ago, NJPLP said:

Maybe the title of "Lost" is an acronym. Maybe the title is much longer and each word of the title begins with those four letters. Just a thought.

Or there was a working title, like most LP songs, and Lost wasn’t decided on until much later in the process.

44 minutes ago, Sessin said:

A proshot of the Meteora North American tour would have been cool. Ok, we have a lot of footage from the tour, but oh well... Good thing they didn't choose Rock am Ring 2004. At HT20 I found it a bit annoying that they chose Rock am Ring there.🙄

Docklands 01 would have been epic

what appeared at the HBO Reverb was so freaking good and the audio from that show its badass.

3 minutes ago, Justin said:

Or there was a working title, like most LP songs, and Lost wasn’t decided on until much later in the process.

True. But is it's working title "Thoughts That Take Away My Pride" or something else.

3 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

True. But is it's working title "Thoughts That Take Away My Pride" or something else.

Was that ever confirmed to be the working title? I thought that was something fans called it for the last 20 years because that’s the first line we hear Chester sing in the making of Meteora documentary.

Either way, I’m still convinced that Lost is that song. We’ll probably see very soon.

1 hour ago, Justin said:

Was that ever confirmed to be the working title? I thought that was something fans called it for the last 20 years because that’s the first line we hear Chester sing in the making of Meteora documentary.

Either way, I’m still convinced that Lost is that song. We’ll probably see very soon.

No confirmation, as far as I know. Just was wondering.

9 hours ago, thigolpbr said:

I have a doubt, can anyone tell me if the HT20 Super deluxe box set was limited when it was announced?

Why when the MT20 was leaked on the Warner website it said "Limited Super Deluxe Edition" will we have a limitation this time?

another question is, will the amazon store advertise?
I had problems with the HT20 box and had to buy it again, but I bought it through amazon.

HT20 is still available everywhere. "Limited Super Deluxe Edition" etc is just sales marketing to get people to buy it. There are enough for fans lol

5 hours ago, Sessin said:

As we said in 2020, they wanted to release something else in the RaR spot but weren't able to. There are still plenty of HT shows to release for HT30, HT40, etc.

4 hours ago, JZ-GreyDazePatheticWorship said:

Docklands 01 would have been epic

what appeared at the HBO Reverb was so freaking good and the audio from that show its badass.

They need to put the audio on vinyl for sure. Was just thinking about that yesterday. That's an epic show.

9 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

HT20 is still available everywhere. "Limited Super Deluxe Edition" etc is just sales marketing to get people to buy it. There are enough for fans lol

I get it! lol so there's plenty for everyone.😄

As we said in 2020, they wanted to release something else in the RaR spot but weren't able to. There are still plenty of HT shows to release for HT30, HT40, etc.

They need to put the audio on vinyl for sure. Was just thinking about that yesterday. That's an epic show.

44 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

As we said in 2020, they wanted to release something else in the RaR spot but weren't able to.

Just out of interest, do they also need the rights from the venue to publish a show? I remember the problem with Wantagh 2007 audio. 🤓

11 hours ago, thigolpbr said:

I have a doubt, can anyone tell me if the HT20 Super deluxe box set was limited when it was announced?

Why when the MT20 was leaked on the Warner website it said "Limited Super Deluxe Edition" will we have a limitation this time?

another question is, will the amazon store advertise?
I had problems with the HT20 box and had to buy it again, but I bought it through amazon.

Got my HT20 just a few months ago, don't worry you'll have plenty of time

so between not having time and not being tech savvy, what are we waiting on and/or what are we looking at? are they releasing music, etc? 

someone pls give me the 5min rundown between the sites and Discord etc (i have never used nor know wtf DIscord even is lol) 

58 minutes ago, loulax07 said:

so between not having time and not being tech savvy, what are we waiting on and/or what are we looking at? are they releasing music, etc? 

someone pls give me the 5min rundown between the sites and Discord etc (i have never used nor know wtf DIscord even is lol) 

A week ago or so, the official LP website started a countdown for February the 1st

After the countdown ended the web simulated a 2003 esque room full of riddles. It's supposed that, after all the puzzles have been resolved we will have the official Meteora box set announcement and a first single, which might be the track Lost

Discord is a webpage with various servers to chat. LP has recently opened two, and there's a strong suspicious that they're planning to do something with it besides announcing the boxset

7 hours ago, bloodbath said:

A week ago or so, the official LP website started a countdown for February the 1st

After the countdown ended the web simulated a 2003 esque room full of riddles. It's supposed that, after all the puzzles have been resolved we will have the official Meteora box set announcement and a first single, which might be the track Lost

Discord is a webpage with various servers to chat. LP has recently opened two, and there's a strong suspicious that they're planning to do something with it besides announcing the boxset

We're not getting the announcement or "Lost" today. We are getting confirmation on when the announcement for Meteora 20 is actually going to happen (we'll find out later in less than 50 minutes).

Edit: I was misinformed and I lied. It didn't happen today. It's most likely gonna happen sometime next week.

Edited by NJPLP

So many of us are so much older than what the target Discord community is lol. That chatroom program-style stuff was very 2004-2005. Social media is much better than Discord now. Twitter runs circles around it. Literally no interest in joining a Discord.

Discords are simply not the place for oldheads. I'm gonna make myself sound 1000 years old, but the pace of each channel is way, way too fast to keep up with - you're either right there, right that second, engaged in whatever conversation is happening, or you've missed out. No in between. ESPECIALLY for an official Discord centered around a band with a huge online presence like LP.

The ephemeral nature of a Discord really bothers me, especially when you get little tidbits from the subjects of the server that are there and gone in an instant under a sea of shitposts because no one noticed that Mike posted something. The Nine Inch Nails Discord has this same problem - Trent, Atticus, and other band people will just drop in sometimes, and if you're not there for it, you better hope someone screencapped their comments, because finding them after the fact is basically hopeless. It's good for the younger fans, I suppose, to bask in an environment full of people in their age bracket rather than having to try and break through to the dinosaurs on here (me included) or, god forbid, the subreddit. But it's definitely not my preferred method of engaging in the community - I much prefer posting here once every seven months.

4 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

So many of us are so much older than what the target Discord community is lol. That chatroom program-style stuff was very 2004-2005. Social media is much better than Discord now. Twitter runs circles around it. Literally no interest in joining a Discord.

Twitter is the worst thing ever.