BeardyWilderness

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/28/2023 at 5:35 PM, martinez said:

I guess we will be having this with a better quality. With this and Making of Meteora, the last, new documentary seems to have the length of 27-28 minutes.

I was thinking about this, since Making of Meteora is 34 minutes, Art of Meteora is 17, and the whole DVD is almost 2 hours, surely the new doc is about an hour in length? Or am I missing something?

Edited by HybridSuns

2 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

The artwork is really, really good. When I think of Meteora I think blue, so that's great. And they've had some red Meteora merch over the years, and Nottingham's vinyl 2 cover is red. A+.

Yeah the original photo looks 10x better than the one used on the Meteora cover

The Meteora cover was part of the early 2000 trend of using sepia on everything.

On 1/27/2023 at 1:16 PM, Justin said:

I asked Mike about the Meteora remixes, and he seemed to have forgotten they were even a thing. So he either didn’t find them or he did find them and the band decided they weren’t good enough to include on a release like this.

EDIT: Just to clarify: When I say “ I asked Mike”, obviously I mean on his Twitch stream lol

He could have other plans for those, you never know, he could just be playing dumb. Trollnoda gonna troll.

What I already hate is the fact that Warner did it again and if we want to have LPU Rarities 2.0 and Live Rarities 2003-2004 on Vinyl we'll have to buy another M20 package... I still don't have HT20 B-Sides Rarities because I don't need 3rd HT and Reanimation LP in my collection...

43 minutes ago, chazzduran said:

What I already hate is the fact that Warner did it again and if we want to have LPU Rarities 2.0 and Live Rarities 2003-2004 on Vinyl we'll have to buy another M20 package... I still don't have HT20 B-Sides Rarities because I don't need 3rd HT and Reanimation LP in my collection...

I feel that. It's so sad they weren't included but I mean there's so much good material on the Box, it's so worth the price. Even if it's $200 this time

On 1/28/2023 at 7:54 PM, martinez said:

Yes, it's been confirmed by us.

I cant wait to see all Music videos and this little thing in 4k quality.

Someone said the videos were shot on digital so there wouldn't be that much of a difference compared to HT20 where they shot all on film. I hope they do the 4K remaster too though, I'm pretty sure at least some of them were shot on film.

4 hours ago, chazzduran said:

Got the deluxe boxset just for the EP. Would've loved for them to put the actual original tracks of the 1999 release instead of the louder version of LPU1, but hey, I'll take it, it looks cool.

The artwork is incredible good! I like every details on it, like for example that every CD contains part of the M20 anniversary title, someone had very good idea.Just noticed that some stuff are different that the description and some stuff are missing, but there is usually a disclaimer that the real stuff can look a bit different than on the graphic, that's why the new documentary have different name and the "Veteran Stadiun" is missing "Live At..". I have noticed that the artworks from all edition contains "Made in Germany", I mean, I'm finding this not as an error... just wanted to mention it. Does anyone know by who the poster is signed? I recognize: Delta, Mike, Frank and who are other two?

On 1/29/2023 at 7:47 PM, LPLStaff said:

The artwork is really, really good. When I think of Meteora I think blue, so that's great. And they've had some red Meteora merch over the years, and Nottingham's vinyl 2 cover is red. A+.

This! You should see the promo stuff that I did for the site, they all were blue.

On 1/29/2023 at 10:01 PM, HybridSuns said:

I was thinking about this, since Making of Meteora is 34 minutes, Art of Meteora is 17, and the whole DVD is almost 2 hours, surely the new doc is about an hour in length? Or am I missing something?

Yeah, you are right, I counted it incorrectly:

34:18 + 17:04 = 51:22

118 - 51:22 = 66:38 - so that's over hour of new content.

1 hour ago, martinez said:

Yeah, you are right, I counted it incorrectly:

34:18 + 17:04 = 51:22

118 - 51:22 = 66:38 - so that's over hour of new content.

Wow, there's probably a lot more footage than previously thought regarding the meteora recording sessions, given the name WORK IN PROGRESS it couldn't really be anything but that. There could even be footage of demos we don't even know about even after listening to the whole lost demos CD. God my theorycrafting is going wild. I just want to hear some new LP material again man.

1 hour ago, LPLStaff said:

Over an HOUR of new video? Wow.

Watch us get clips of other unreleased demos LOL, Fiore loves teasing fans like that.

Could it be expanded stuff from the early LPTV videos? It would fit with the Frat Party DVD and the 02 sequel

1 hour ago, LPLStaff said:

Over an HOUR of new video? Wow.

Watch us get clips of other unreleased demos LOL, Fiore loves teasing fans like that.

Wouldn't be surprised if Fiore just inadvertantly created new "grails" for fans to chase after 20 years in advance

2 hours ago, KlaytonShinoda said:

Got the deluxe boxset just for the EP. Would've loved for them to put the actual original tracks of the 1999 release instead of the louder version of LPU1, but hey, I'll take it, it looks cool.

I would also loved if they've put them in a CD together with the CD, but at least we got it

6 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

Yeah... for example HT20 documentary had the same clips were used in other documentaries The Frat Party, Making of ITE and I think making of BTH. I think the clips you might hear in the new documentary will be just the ones you already heard in others documentaries and already released LPTVs.

I think that stuff like extended version of the Grr could be done by Fiore himself during the film editing, I don't remember how it sounds but at least the extended instrumental of TTMP of the verses (which he just loop) confirms that.

6 hours ago, martinez said:

Yeah... for example HT20 documentary had the same clips were used in other documentaries The Frat Party, Making of ITE and I think making of BTH. I think the clips you might hear in the new documentary will be just the ones you already heard in others documentaries and already released LPTVs.

I think that stuff like extended version of the Grr could be done by Fiore himself during the film editing, I don't remember how it sounds but at least the extended instrumental of TTMP of the verses (which he just loop) confirms that.

Was a documentary about HT20? Got no idea about its existence

I have a doubt, can anyone tell me if the HT20 Super deluxe box set was limited when it was announced?

Why when the MT20 was leaked on the Warner website it said "Limited Super Deluxe Edition" will we have a limitation this time?

another question is, will the amazon store advertise?
I had problems with the HT20 box and had to buy it again, but I bought it through amazon.

18 minutes ago, thigolpbr said:

I have a doubt, can anyone tell me if the HT20 Super deluxe box set was limited when it was announced?

Why when the MT20 was leaked on the Warner website it said "Limited Super Deluxe Edition" will we have a limitation this time?

another question is, will the amazon store advertise?
I had problems with the HT20 box and had to buy it again, but I bought it through amazon.

Just checked through the announcement page and couldn't see the word being used at all!