2019 Post Traumatic European Tour Announced

LPLStaff

With only three shows left this year, we were beginning to worry that there wouldn't be another show for awhile... but the wait just got a lot shorter! Dropping a big announcement today, Mike Shinoda (with Dan Mayo, Matt Harris, and the rest of the crew) confirms that the Post Traumatic Tour will be returning to Europe in 2019!

The sixteen show tour will be hitting the following stops in Europe:

2019.03.02 Berlin, Germany - Columbiahalle
2019.03.03 Bremen, Germany - Pier 2
2019.03.05 Hannover, Germany - Swiss Life Halle
2019.03.06 Oberhausen, Germany - Turbinenhalle Oberhausen
2019.03.08 Hamburg, Germany - Sporthalle

2019.03.09 Paris, France - Zenith
2019.03.10 London, England - Roundhouse
2019.03.12 Budapest, Hungary - Budapest Arena
2019.03.14 Milan, Italy - Fabrique
2019.03.15 Padova, Italy - Gran Teatro Geox
2019.03.17 Zurich, Switzerland - Halle 622
2019.03.18 Munich, Germany - Zenith
2019.03.19 Prague, Czech Republic - Forum Karlin
2019.03.21 Amsterdam, Netherlands - AFAS Live
2019.03.22 Ludwigsburg Germany - MHPArena
2019.03.23 Luxembourg, Luxembourg - Luxexpo

That's a pretty HUGE tour! Mike's previous European Tour this year took him to a couple countries hitting mostly festival. Europe's about to get the full treatment, seven shows in Germany (reminiscent of the 2014 Hunting Party Tour), TWO in Italy for the first time ever, and Mike's first performance EVER in Luxembourg.

Following massive shows at Reading and Leeds in 2017, Mike will return to the intimate Roundhouse in London for the first time since Linkin Park's show there on July 4, 2011. The tour will kick off at the exact venue that Linkin Park's 2001 European headlining tour kicked off at... Berlin's Columbiahalle.

Who's gonna buy tickets? Onsale times and sale times for both general and LPU are as follows (so get your wallets ready!):

• LPU Pre-Sale: Tuesday (11/27/18) @ 9am UK/10am CET
  • Public On-Sale: Friday (11/30/18) @ 9am UK/10am CET

For full coverage of the tour and all the latest Mike Shinoda and Linkin Park news, be sure to hit us up on social media! Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest updates, and join the LPLive Discord for discussion with fans around the world! Subscribe to our LPLive Archive YouTube Channel that is loaded with hours of rare content from the Linkin Park world - including videos from this past tour.

Check out the rest of Mike Shinoda's touring schedule here. With this tour announcement, we will be launching our 2019 Mike Shinoda page as well.

No Portugal, Spain, Greece, Romania... yeah.

We didn't get any show for the One More Light Tour. We didn't get any show for the first run of the PT Tour. And we are talking about a country that always nearly sold out every freaking show Linkin Park gave in. And I don't have any doubt that we would sold out a Mike's one as well. Edited by Chazzy Chazz

Wow Hungary, i did not expect that.. :D Cant wait for it. I hope Dan will be there this time as he was not present at my show in Vienna :D
Do we know anything about what kind of tickets can we buy tomorrow? I mean, some kind of vip ticket would be nice, last time i did not get a M&G pass :( However we are going to find out that tomorrow morning :rolleyes:

i dont think he will drop by Asia again. so sad.

I wouldn't say that yet. He could easily do another Asia tour later in 2019. Even the U.S. again, and some other places. I think 2019 will be a lot of touring for Post Traumatic and maybe even a new Mike album later in the year.

The tour looks pretty standard for a European Tour to me. You have a lot of German shows, some shows in neighboring countries around Germany, some staples like London and Paris, and a new place with Luxembourg. Most importantly, sixteen headline shows in Europe will get us some really epic setlists, some live debuts, and a lot of awesome crowds. I'm glad the touring cycle is continuing (no matter where in the world it is) because the shows are only getting better.

It's nice to see Italy get two shows for the first time and the first non festival show in AGES. Like, since 2003?

The things that are surprising to me are:

- Only one UK show. Reading and Leeds had huge crowds, especially Reading. I thought we'd see Manchester or Glasgow or something.

- Not a show in the area of Portugal and Spain.

- Seven German shows. Seems like a lot.

- Still no Poland, wow.

Luxembourg, Budapest, and Prague getting shows is really good.

I wonder what the rest of the year will look like. Australia? South America? Second USA tour? Or new Mike music? Or LP at the end of the year?