Mike Shinoda - Post Traumatic EP

RogueSoul

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When or where did he say that? That's interesting.

Mike on Twitter:

''I made the music / track of ''Place To Start'' while we were working on the OML album. Rob did brushes and crashes on it back then.''

Thanks for the replies.

I love how Mike is openly talking about the songs. How he's answering questions on Twitter. Gives us quite some insight. There are so much songs I want to know more about but the info available is scarce. That's not the case with these three songs.

Really enjoyed the Q&A of yesterday. And finally he took time to explain to many people about the "Come to X place please". For LP it was easier to get to most of countries. With Mike I have some fears but I hope people has a big response and ask as many people as they can.

Digital booklet for the fans.

EDIT: don't use this pdf through web browser. I don't know why, but the quality in browser of this pdf isn't as good as when you run this pdf directly from your hard-drive. Zoom in 100% is the source quality. If you zoom over 100% the quality will be worse. If you prefer just jpg images version not pdf, PM me.

Edited by martinez

attachicon.gif Post Traumatic EP (Digital Booklet).pdf

EDIT: don't use this pdf through web browser. I don't know why, but the quality in browser of this pdf isn't as good as when you run this pdf directly from your hard-drive. Zoom in 100% is the source quality. If you zoom over 100% the quality will be worse. If you prefer just jpg images version not pdf, PM me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU'RE THE BOSS!

attachicon.gif Post Traumatic EP (Digital Booklet).pdf

Wow that looks pretty professional. Good job!