ChuckCheese

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the crowd is SUPER loud on Montreal 08. Listen to it, its loud as fuck

Utah is loud as fuck too.

But pretty much every show that has been listed before as well

Montreal is an excellent show - you are dead on the money, the crowd is so loud during the first encore, Mike evens gets a bit antsy and tells them to quiet down. That show is also one of, if not the, best shows from the MTM cycle. Nashville (especially after WID into Faint is also extremely loud).

Rock am Ring 04 and 07 are just insane, especially on Faint and One Step Closer. Anyone who was at those shows are just lucky peoples.

For the most part, all international shows are gonna trump any show in the States. It goes for most bands and sports even - Americans are just notoriously known to not be as "into it" as far as big events go as a whole compared to international countries.

Rock am Ring 04 and 07 are just insane, especially on Faint and One Step Closer. Anyone who was at those shows are just lucky peoples.

I was nowhere near the front during Rock Am Ring 07 and yet the crowd was still mental from where i was. Mosh pits everywhere, everyone screaming and jumping. Awesome. Not one of Lp's best performances though imo.

The MTM promo show at London Astoria (3May07) was the most mental Lp crowd i've ever been in. As the arena was filling up, it was mostly adults, not like most gigs i've been to. But when Lp came on, the corwd was fucking mental, i went from being at the very front to in the middle then near the back etc. Just because everytime a song kicked in, it was mayhem :) . One of my best Lp experiences.

Berlin 2001 had a totally insane crowd. I think Chester once said in an interview that the crowd actually sang some db louder than the PA? One can clearly hear the awesome crowd-participation on the recording.

Personally, I really like the Docklands 2001 crowd, they're loud as fuck on the singin-parts at

'In The End' & 'Crawling'. These were 2 awesome crowds that spontaniously came to my mind.

I'm sure it wasn't the best crowd ever but Hamburg 2007 was insane... some years without a LP concert in Germany and then everyone went crazy that night, the only show in Germany in '07 (except the Berlin-Kesselhaus 1000 people gig), and I was just amazed.

One of my favourite moments considering the crowd is the ITE recording (and the whole concert) at RaR 2004!

Yeah I would have to go with Montreal 2008 as well. I was front row in the pit and the crowd was super loud. Both Mike and Chester commented more than once. "You guys are amazing, i dunno, i dunno, what it is about certain crowds that just have that extra special something" said Chester. Then the crowd was so loud it was messing Mike up when he started to play My December, and Mike said "This is gonna last all night they're gonna fuck with us. We're not gonna play another song. Its almost like they dont want another song. We're not fucking comedians guys, we're not good at that, Seriously!"

And what makes that encore so special is that people in Montreal (Canadiens fans) all cheer 'oh-lei, oh-ley oh ley" during the encore, which was pretty epic.. you can hear that on the SBA.

Edited by springer

• 4 weeks later...

+1 for Montreal 08

I was there the crowd just kept on singing and singing still wanting more and more!

Yeah pretty f*cking loud :lol:

The crowd is loud on the live audio (DSP) and yet it doesn't do it justice.

You wouldn't believe how crazy and loud the crowd went when Chester did the full scream with Given Up! :lol: It just went nuts!

Projekt Revoltion 2007 Tinley Park..LP said we were the best crowd of the tour

"probably one of the best crowds we've ever had" Frankfurt 2008 :-P

But I don't trust them....it seems that they say something like this in every show ^^

• 5 weeks later...

["probably one of the best crowds we've ever had" Frankfurt 2008 :-P

But I don't trust them....it seems that they say something like this in every show ^^

They said the same thing in Sheffield later that month.

Sheffield was also a great crowd, singin all the time, never stopped jumping etc,awesome gig

My first LP gig, and it converted me into a fan :)