Greatest Crowd Ever?

ChuckCheese

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Judging from the live video of Iridescent, it looks like Moscow had one of the better crowds in recent memory...

After listening to the whole Moscow show and watching videos from the show online, I agree with this. Moscow 2011 had a REALLY good crowd. I love it.

• 1 month later...

Every crowd has its own unique things.

True - it depends on what makes a crowd special - the Transformers 3 "Wisdom, Justice Love" signs were amazing, but then there's that show where the crowd broke the floor of the club...

depends on what you consider the term "greatness" means...

EDIT: god i sound like Stevens...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Remains_of_the_Day

Edited by LGraham

By far, Stockholm, Sweden 2011!

I have so many show signs and stuff from that show. I got a set list too, Well 2. One is not the correct set list though, but it says stockholm on the top. I think there was a mistake or something as i got it from the same person who was a stage hand.

• 1 month later...

Everyone should check out the Mansfield, MA 2007 DSP. The band said we were an amazing crowd like 7 different times throughout the show, and when the crowd sang the bridge to In The End, Chester and Mike said they had never heard a crowd sing it as loud as we did that night.

Everyone should check out the Mansfield, MA 2007 DSP. The band said we were an amazing crowd like 7 different times throughout the show, and when the crowd sang the bridge to In The End, Chester and Mike said they had never heard a crowd sing it as loud as we did that night.

I agree, Mansfield sounds awesome and it has always been one of my favourite shows in the last years :)

• 3 months later...

For example, any show that takes part in Russian Federation has an audience which knows pretty well the lyrics of the songs and not shy to sing filled with huge energy. Maybe it is because of small number of shows in the country or addiction to the band, dunno :) For sure it depends on these 2 factors but I think that the band is really cared there (even in farthest places they have many fans).

• 2 weeks later...