'One More Light' Music Video Out Now!

RogueSoul

It was only recently revealed that 'One More Light' will be released as a single on October 2nd and 3rd, but the band has decided to launch the music video today!

The brand new video is directed by Joe Hahn and Mark Fiore, and is an emotional tribute to Chester. 'One More Light' made it to the airwaves in the days following Chester's passing and managed to do remarkably well on the charts, so this nice gesture to him works on all ends.

Linkin Park seems to be gearing up for their triumphant comeback, and we'll keep you updated on everything. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates.

Love all the old-school shots from LPTV, etc. in the video. Pretty cool. I'm glad they added that to the video instead of just a live performance of OML with the studio version playing. Shows thought went into it, and to remember Chester for all the years they have known him.

Just got home and watched it... I'm devastated. Already been sad about other things today, and seeing Chester just makes me realize that my mind just hasn't fully accepted he's gone. Incredibly video. Simple but so very, very effective. Rest in peace, my hero.

Just got home and watched it... I'm devastated. Already been sad about other things today, and seeing Chester just makes me realize that my mind just hasn't fully accepted he's gone. Incredibly video. Simple but so very, very effective. Rest in peace, my hero.

Yeah, going through things today too, video literally smashed any motivation I had to do anything

I can't imagine how hard it was to make this video, choosing from the lptv episodes and so on. I cried a lot just watching it. It's really a nice touch when the camera zooms in Rob writing "sincerely, Linkin Park".

Edited by Kilmer