2014.05.24 - Tucson, AZ - KFMA Day 2014

My word, what a setlist. Surprised not to see any real Hybrid Theory rarities, but maybe they're saving those for DL. Going to avoid videos of Wastelands so the studio version can be the first thing I hear, but would love to see bits of this, the new hip hop medley in particular.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The setlist is really sick...really happy about all those interludes, though I'm not happy about a partial full-band ALTNC

btw Mike Solo could also mean that the Hip-Hop-Medley could change the verses every night, doesn't it? at least that's what I am thinking...

Wastelands everybody!!!!!

Credit:Loudblood from LPA

EDIT: HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS AMAZING! THIS ALBUM IS GOING TO BE THE BEST! LP 3/3 so far with this album!

This song is killer! Love the raps and the chorus! And the guitar sounds very nice! And this is just the live version! Please let the iTunes countdown be real and we get the song Tuesday!

Just based off this live video, I think I like it more than GATS! Not sure if it beats UIG though!

This album will EASILY be their best! I AM SO HYPED RIGHT NOW!!!!

Edited by Bliss