2014.05.24 - Tucson, AZ - KFMA Day 2014

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for the return of No More Sorrow, while the debut of Keys To The Kingdom will put Given Up on a well deserved break.

Also a medley such as Burn It Down/What I've Done/New Divide/Numb would be brilliant as it would free up tons of space on the set while still maintaining those "beloved fan classics".

I'm hoping for the return of No More Sorrow, while the debut of Keys To The Kingdom will put Given Up on a well deserved break.

Also a medley such as Burn It Down/What I've Done/New Divide/Numb would be brilliant as it would free up tons of space on the set while still maintaining those "beloved fan classics".

I could survive without Burn It Down and New divide even they never dropped those two

Edited by stich

I've missed doing this.

Date: May 24, 2014

Venue: Kino Veterans Memorial Stadium

Event: KFMA Day 2014

Setlist:

• Drawbar (Live Debut)

• Guilty All The Same (Live Debut)

• Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)

• Points Of Authority

• One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

• Papercut (Blackout Intro)

• With You (Short Scratch Intro)

• Runaway (1st Verse)

• Wastelands (Live Debut)

• Castle Of Glass (RECHARGED Bridge; Piano Outro Transition)

• LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)

• Burn It Down (Ext. Intro)

• Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ "Until It Breaks" V3; Wall Of Noise Outro)

• Wretches and Kings / Remember The Name / Skin To Bone (RECHARGED Version) (Medley)

• Numb (Numb/Encore Intro; N/E Outro Lyric Tease)

• In The End

• Faint (Ext. Outro)

• Until It's Gone (Live Debut)

• A Light That Never Comes (Until 1st Chorus; Ext. Chorus)

• Lost In The Echo

• Crawling (Until 2nd Chorus)

• New Divide

• What I've Done

• Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo & The Catalyst; Ext. Outro)

Show Notes:

- Mike rapped Rakim's verse on "Guilty All The Same".

- This show was the first time "One Step Closer" was played in the fourth spot in the setlist. It's usual position was either as a set closer, a show closer, or a show opener with a few exceptions along the way.

- "Papercut" featured a new intro featuring an instrumental version of "Blackout". This is the first time "Papercut" has received a new intro since 2008.

- "Runaway" was only played through the first verse and immediately segued into "Wastelands".

- "Castle Of Glass" featured an extended bridge featuring an instrumental of Mike's remix from RECHARGED. The instrumental was continued throughout the rest of the song. The song ended with a piano transition into the Ballad Medley.

- "Burn It Down" received a new intro. It featured a synth intro reminiscent of "Robot Boy" along with fast drumming.

- "Numb" began with the hook from "Numb/Encore".

- "A Light That Never Comes" was played through the 1st chorus, and the chorus was extended with Chester's vocals.

- "Crawling" was abbreviated and only played up until the second chorus.

- Rob played a drum solo over the bridge of "Bleed It Out". The band also performed "The Catalyst" over the bridge, singing the "Lift me up / Let me go" part, kicking back into the song.

Other Notes:

- This was the first show of The Hunting Party touring cycle.

- This is the first year that had both one-off shows and an entire different touring cycle within it.

- A presale for the event at local Tucson Pizza Hut locations on April 12th featured tickets for only $35.
- An ad from KFMA incorrectly stated that the only way to meet Linkin Park at the event was to donate non-perishable food goods to the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona tent from 10:00am to 2:00pm to win a M&G pass.

Debuts:

- A snippet of "Drawbar" premiered at this show.

- "Guilty All The Same" was played for the first time at this show.

- "Wastelands" was played for the first time at this show.

- A new hip-hop medley debuted at this show, featuring the 1st verse of "Wretches and Kings", a verse from Fort Minor's "Remember The Name", and Mike's verse from the RECHARGED remix of "Skin To Bone".

- "Until It's Gone" was played for the first time at this show.

Edited by Søuł

I've missed doing this.

Setlist:

•  

Show Notes:

Other Notes:

It's been a long time since the last show, so we forgive you that you missed that thing. :lol:

I've missed doing this.

Setlist:

•  

Show Notes:

Other Notes:

SO???? Nothing will happen?? Here is 4:50 AM I am wating on it.. :D::D

1. Guilty All The SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIKE ON PIANO!!!

Because that was such a shock, considering there's piano throughout a huge chunk of the song.

FYI he plays guitar on the track as well.